This post will show you how to install Strix APK to watch loads of Movies, TV Shows, and live channels for free. The steps described below apply to all devices and platforms that run Android and Android TV Operating Systems such as mobiles, tablets, Android boxes, and Smart TVs with Android TV.
There are many android applications on the web that you can easily install on your device and start watching whatever media content you can think about. The problem is that most of these are ad-invasive, full of malware, or simply, have a very short life expectancy.
In such cases, users start looking for alternatives that allow them to enjoy high-quality content for free. Strix APK is a go-to option. It is a very reliable streaming application with which you will be able to watch non-stop movies, TV Shows, and even Live channels.
What is Strix APK?
Strix APK is one of the best streaming APKs whereby to can enjoy a limitless library of Movies, TV Shows, and live channels. With Strix APK, you are sure never to miss any of your favorite shows regardless if they are live or on-demand.
The good news is that Strix APK can be downloaded and installed on all devices that support Android and Android TV OS, so you can enjoy all you need on your mobile or the big screen of your smart TV.
Strix APK makes sure that the content delivered is of high-quality video and audio standards.
Besides Movies and TV Shows, Strix APK offers sections for you to watch Live TV Channels, Sports channels grouped in a separate category
Also adult content which has a parental lock to keep the kids safe from viewing such content…
Similarly to most free streaming APKs, Strix APK does not host any content. It uses web scrappers to fetch links from around the web and introduce them in a beautifully designed UI
All these amazing features make of Strix APK one of the best applications to view media content for free. All you have to manage is a smooth internet connection and get Strix app installed on your device, which I will show you in details in this guide.
Strix APK | Features:
There are too many streaming apps available to install. But users love this Strix APK because of the unique features it has. Among all the features of this app, we have highlighted the important ones for you
- Very big library of movies, web series, and TV shows. This app has a huge collection of videos in multiple languages. You can choose the language you need to watch from the available list.
- Simple and Easy-to-Navigate UI. Not all streaming apps have a very simple UI like this app. The UI is made plain and simple to make the app load faster.
- Ad-free app. You might not believe this. This app is completely free of ads. There will no annoying ads on the homepage.
- The app is completely free and doesn’t even have any in-app items to buy and a subscription plan. You can just download and start watching the movies.
- Frequently updated app. This movie streaming app is frequently updated by its developers. Keep an eye on this page for the latest updated APK file.
- Pre-installed subtitles. All the movies and TV serials in the app come up with the pre-downloaded/installed subtitles of all languages. You have to just choose the right subtitle and start watching.
How to install Strix APK on Android Mobiles
Due to copyright issues, Strix Apk is not available in the Play Store or Amazon app store. To install the Strix App you need to use the Strix Apk file. We have explained to you the steps to download and install Strix on your device using the APK file. Follow every step without skipping to install the app without any errors.
- First, you need to download the APK file from the below-given link using the browser on your android device. Make sure you have the necessary storage space in your device before download/installation.
- To install an app using the APK file you need to enable the “Unknown sources” option. Go to Settings -> Security -> Device and Management -> Unknown Sources. Turn ON this option to let the device allow you to install the app.
- Now open the Downloads folder and find the location of the downloaded APK file.
- Click on the APK file and the app will proceed to install. During installation, the app will request permissions to access Media files and file storage.
- Grant them access and the installation will be complete.
- You can now launch the app from the home screen of the device.
- Select your favorite movies using the search bar on the home page of the app and enjoy streaming.
Note: If you get an error called “Blocked by play protect” then you can just click on install anyway to proceed with the installation
How to install Strix APK on Android TV
This guide accompanied by screenshots will show how to install Strix Apk on Android. The process can apply to all devices sharing the same Android TV OS.
The process will take you through three steps:
- First, we will install the Downloader app from the play store
- Second, we will enable installation from unknown sources for the Downloader app
- Finally, we will find, download and install the APK file
If the first two steps are already done for you, then skip directly to the third one
For this guide, we are going to use go through the Downloader app to directly sideload the Strix Apk on your device. However, there are several other methods that you can use to sideload any APK file to your Android TV.
>>> Check out : the best easy methods to sideload APKs on Android TV.
Install the Downloader app on Android TV
The first thing you need to do is to install Downloader, a powerful browser, and file manager specifically designed for android TV-based devices, and this is the element that interests us the most since we will use it to download any APK on the net.
>>> Related: Install Downloader App on Android TV & Firestick
Say that Downloader is available in the official play store, so you can download it directly to your Android TV device.
Open Play Store, search Downloader, then install and open the application
Once launched it will ask you to grant permission to access local storage. Since this is a file manager, it will need that permission to function. Just press Allow
Most importantly, you will have to activate the browser option for this app. To do so, a plug-in must be installed. In the search box, type the following address: browser.aftvnews.com a press GO
Wait for the download to finish then press Install.
When the installation process is over, press Done.
It will take you back to the previous screen, here you should select Delete to get rid of the installation package and free storage space.
Next, confirm the deletion
That’s it, your browser is now ready to use. Just go to the search box, type an address, or a query to start surfing the net. And this is exactly how we are going to find and install APKs.
Enable Installation from unknown sources
The most interesting apps for Android TV are found in third-party sources. So, the first thing you have to do is enable installation from unknown sources. If not already done, just follow these steps:
Click on the “System Settings” Icon.
Select Device Preferences
Go to Security and restrictions
Enter Unknown sources option
Allow Downloader app to install from unknown sources
Install Strix Apk
After having enabled installation from unknown sources, your device can now install any app you want from outside the official Play Store.
Once the Downloader app is ready to use, all you have to do is click on the Browser option and use the web browser to download any application in APK format.
To install Strix Apk follow the steps below:
Launch Downloader app and in the search box and enter the following address: simturax.com/strix
Press Go and the APK will start downloading at once
Wait for Download to finish and press install
If you get an error called “Blocked by play protect” then you can just click on install anyway to proceed with the installation.
Now click Done to go back to the previous screen
Delete the installation package
Again click Delete to confirm your action
That’s it, you can now use Strix App
Go back to the home screen, in the app drawer, find and open your app normally
Since Strix Apk was sideloaded from outside the Official Play Store, it may not appear in the app drawer like other apps. This is why it is important to use a launcher app that will allow you to find all the installed apps on your device regardless if they come from the Play Store or from some other source. Check our list of the best launcher apps for Android TV.
Otherwise, you can find your Strix following these tedious steps:
Go to Setting Icon >>> Apps >>> See all apps >>> System Apps >>> Scroll down the list of apps and find Strix Apk >>>> Click Open
With the guide above, you can install any APK in just a few minutes.
How to install Strix APK on Fire TV & Firestick
Strix Apk is not officially available on the Amazon app store. Therefore, you need to rely on the sideloading method to download this streaming app on your Firestick or Fire TV. Before installing any APK file, enable applications from unknown sources:
1# Launch your Firestick and open the Settings option ( Gear icon )
2# Scroll down and select My Fire TV Click on it.
3# Select Developer options.
4# Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
5# Select the Turn On option when the pop-up appears.
6# Now, back to the Home screen and press on FIND.
7# Click on Search and type “Downloader
8# Click on the suggestion ” Downloader app “ when it appears.
9# Click on the Downloader Icon.
10# Tap on Download.
11# Open the app and press on the Allow button.
12# Use the Downloader search tab.
13# Type in: simturax.com/strix
14# The Download will start and you will have to wait till it finish downloading.
15# Click on Install.
16# Then click on Open
17# Now go back to your home screen and you will see the Strix App icon
Strix APK is a great app for people who like to watch TV and movies. It offers a huge catalog with a user-friendly interface. If you’re looking for a free application to enjoy your favorite stuff online, then Strix provides you with all you need for the best entertainment possible.