This guide will show you how to install Play Ultra APK on Firestick & Android TV to watch Movies, TV Shows, Docs, and much more free of charge.
The steps described below apply to all devices and platforms that run Android and Android TV Operating Systems like mobiles, tablets, Android boxes, and Smart TVs with Android TV. These instructions also apply to Fire TV OS devices which include Fire TV Cube, FireStick Lite, FireStick 4K Max, and FireStick 4K
If you are an avid streamer looking for the best app to watch your favorite Movies & TV Shows on the go, Play Ultra App is what you need
About Play Ultra APK
Play Ultra APK is a video streaming software that offers loads of high-quality Movies and TV Shows.
With this streaming application, you can watch all your favorite Movies and TV Series online and for free, on all devices with Android and Android TV as their operating systems without any ad interruptions.
Play Ultra APK has earned so much popularity thanks to its capabilities and useful functionalities combined.
Moreover, the application is very convenient, it can be used anytime and anywhere to ensure that users will always enjoy their favorite Movies and TV Shows.
If you are looking for the best android application to enjoy your favorite movie or TV Show episodes for free and without ads, Play Ultra APK is there to answer all your entertainment needs.
Play Ultra APK comes with a fresh look to finding your favorite movies & TV Shows. Another huge positive; it’s a multi-server application that offers many reliable links to choose from.
The Play Ultra APK application is frequently updated and new content is constantly added. You can watch high-quality resolution videos, connect to an external media player, and binge-watch your favorite movie or TV series that you have been waiting for.
Similar to Sports streaming APKs and most other Movies & TV Shows APKs, Play Ultra APK does not host any content. It uses web scrappers to fetch links from hosting websites around the web and introduce them in a beautifully designed UI
Play Ultra APK comes with some great news for the user. The first thing to notice is a clean User Interface, super-easy to navigate where the content suggestions are based on your recently watched movies or TV Shows and not cluttered with all the recommendations that might not suit your taste.
This media streaming App provides, like Mega HD Flix, a huge library of free content. You can watch your favorite movies, including the latest releases, top-rated, classical hits, and the most popular of all time.
Moreover, Play Ultra APK is a free resource and there is no option to register or sign up. So, you can access the content directly.
All these amazing features make Play Ultra APK one of the best streaming APKs. All you have to manage is a smooth internet connection and get Play Ultra APK installed on your Android device, which I will show you in detail in this guide.
Install Play Ultra APK on Firestick / Fire TV
Installing Play Ultra APK on Firestick / Fire TV would definitely expand the potential of this amazing streaming device.
To be able to use Play Ultra APK on a jailbroken Firestick, we should rely on the sideloading method. This means that Play Ultra is not available in the Amazon App Store, and the installation process requires the APK file of the app.
- This guide shows you how to jailbreak Firestick / Fire TV
There are several ways to sideload third-party apps on Firestick. The Downloader App method is the most straightforward. This is the one we are using for this guide which will be carried out in three steps:
- Install Downloader App
- Enable unknown sources
- Sideloading Play Ultra
Install Downloader App
- From your Firestick the Home screen, press on FIND then Search
- After clicking on the search box, an on-screen keyboard will appear. Search for the “Downloader app”
- Select Downloader app from appeared search results
- Tap on Download.
- Wait for the app to finish installing
- Once the app installed, click Open to launch Downloader
- A prompt will come up asking you to allow downloader to access your device. Click on Allow.
- If there is any new update for the downloader app, it will prompt you, so click OK.
Enable unknown sources
Before using Downloader App to install APKs, you need first to allow it to install from unknown sources. Follow these steps:
- From the Home screen open the Settings option ( Gear icon )
- Scroll down and select My Fire TV Click on it.
- Select Developer options.
- If Developer options doesn’t appear on this menu, this is how to activate it
- Then click Install unknown apps
- If you are using an older version, find “Apps from Unknown sources” and turn it ON to enable it.
- Find the Downloader App from the list and turn it ON.
Install Play Ultra APK on Firestick
Having met the above requirements, you Firestick is now ready to install any APK from outside the official App Store.
- Go back to the home screen and launch Downloader App
- Use the URL box and type this exact link:
- The Download will start immediately. You will have to wait till it finish downloading.
- After downloading, click on the Install
- Once finished installing, click on Done
- Then click on Delete to remove the APK file from your device to free up some space.
- Click on Delete again to confirm your action
To see your newly installed app, go back to your Home Screen and select Your Apps & Channels. Click on See All, scroll down till you find Play Ultra app icon and move it up to the top for easy access.
Install Play Ultra APK on Android TV
This guide accompanied by screenshots will show how to install Play Ultra APK on an Android TV device. The process can apply to all devices sharing the same Android TV OS.
The process will take three steps:
- First, we will install Downloader app from play store
- Second, we will enable installation from unknown sources for downloader app
- Finally, we will find, download and install the apk file
If the first two steps are already done for you, then skip directly to the third one
For this guide, we are going to go through the Downloader app method to directly sideload the Play Ultra APK file to you Android TV device, but you can download the APK on your mobile then transfer it to your Android TV to be installed.
Install Downloader app
The first thing you need to do is to install the Downloader app, a powerful browser and file manager specifically designed for android TV based devices, and this is the element that interests us the most, since we will use it to download any apk on the net.
Say that the Downloader app is available in the official play store , so you can download it directly to your device.
- Open Play Store, search Downloader >> Install >> Open
- Once launched, it will ask you to grant permission to access local storage. Since this is a file manager, it will need that permission to function. Just press Allow
- If there is any new update for the downloader app, it will prompt you, so click OK.
That’s it, your browser is now ready to use. just go to the search box, type an address or query to start surfing the net. And this is exactly how we are going to find and install apks on Android TV.
Enable Installation from unknown sources
The most interesting apps for Android TV are found in third-party sources. So, the first thing you have to do is enable installation from unknown sources . If not already done, just follow these steps:
- Launch your Android TV device and click on the “System Settings” Icon.
- Select Device Preferences
- Go to Security and restrictions
- Enter Unknown sources option
- Allow Downloader app to install from unknown sources
Install Play Ultra apk on Android TV
After having enabled installation from unknown sources, your device can now install any app you want from outside the official Play Store.
Once downloader app is ready to use, all you have to do is click on the Browser option and use the web browser to download any application in APK format.
To install Play Ultra apk, follow the steps below:
- Launch Downloader app and in the search box and type the download link:
- …. then press GO
- Download should start immediately
- Once the file downloaded, Press Install
- Now click Done to go back to the previous screen
- Delete the installation package
- Again press Delete to confirm your action
That’s it, Play Ultra APK is installed and ready to use.
Go back to home screen, in the app drawer, find and open your app normally.
If you’ve gone through all the steps and can’t see the APK app installed on your Android TV, you’ll need to download and install a launcher . Sometimes there are applications that are not displayed on the main screen of the device or Smart TV with Android TV, don’t worry, it is totally normal.
Fortunately, the solution to this problem is extremely simple. The only thing you have to do is install an app like Sideload Launcher to see the sideloaded apps.
With the launcher downloaded, installed and started, you will be able to find that app that you have installed and that was not previously displayed on the main screen. Of course, you will have to get used to using this new interface, because this launcher changes the entire aspect of the interface of your Android TV.
Apart from the Sideload Launcher, you can also try many other alternatives from our list of the best Android TV Launchers then choose the one that best suits you.
Install Play Ultra APK on Android mobiles
Play Ultra APK is not available in the Play Store or Amazon app store. To install the Play Ultra App you need to use the APK file of the app.
We have explained to you the steps to download and install Play Ultra on your device using the APK file. Follow every step without skipping to install the app without any errors.
- First, you need to download the APK file from the below-given link. Make sure you have the necessary storage space in your device before download/installation.
- To install an app using the APK file you need to enable the “Unknown sources” option. Go to Settings -> Security -> Device and Management -> Unknown Sources. Turn ON this option to let the device allow you to install the app.
- Now open the Downloads folder and find the location of the downloaded APK file.
- Click on the APK file and the app will proceed to install. During installation, the app will request permissions to access Media files and file storage.
- Grant them access and the installation will be complete.
- You can now launch the app from the home screen of the device.
Note: If you get an error called “Blocked by play protect” then you can just click on install anyway to proceed with the installation
Play Ultra APK Review
There are many reasons why users love this application. While other alternative streaming apps quickly shut down for reasons we know or simply stop offering high-quality content, Play Ultra APK still survives and gets better and better over time.
On the homepage, Play Ultra APK offers an overview of the most popular Movies and TV Shows of the moment.
You can select content from many categories such as Action, Animation, Comedy, Documentary, Family, Horror, and more
Besides, Play Ultra APK offers a convenient “Favorites” feature that lets you create your watch list, loved ones, and bookmarks that you can stream any time you want with no ad interruptions in between videos.
Play Ultra APK does not come with an in-built media player. So, you will need to install and use an external player that the app will suggest for you.
Also, Play Ultra APK provides multiple servers to choose from. The app fetches the best working links for you with no buffering issues.
The best thing about this app is that it is a lot easier to find any movie/show with its advanced search functionality and custom filters.
It has an inbuilt video search engine that automatically looks for the latest streams and added them to the Play Ultra APK database.
The good news about Play Ultra APK is that it comes with a download option for your offline viewing. This means that you can download any Movie or Episode you want right to your device’s local storage to view it when no internet connection is available.
However, make sure to use a good VPN to protect your online streaming activities to avoid copyright infringement issues. Our best recommendations are :
- NordVPN Review
- CyberGhost Review
- ExpressVPN Review
- Surfshark VPN Review
- PureVPN Review
- IPVanish VPN review