This guide with screenshots explains how to install Chain’s Genocide Kodi addon to stream a huge catalog of movies and series.
The process was performed on Kodi 19 Matrix, the latest version available to date, and should work fine on older versions such as Kodi 18 Leia.
The steps described in this post apply to all devices and platforms that support Kodi such as Android, Android TV, Fire TV, Linux, Windows, and more.
If you are new to Kodi, this ultimate guide will help you get started and set up the media center correctly.
Also, although it is not necessary, it is highly recommended to update Kodi to the latest version. Updates are always useful because they fix problems and make improvements.
About Chain’s Genocide Kodi addon
Chain’s Genocide Kodi Addon is one of the best and most popular Kodi addons on the internet. It has all kinds of content, including movies and TV shows.
Genocide Kodi addon is a third-party addon, which means it’s not hosted by the official kodi repository or supported by Kodi. Chain’s Genocide has been around for a while and it has been updated regularly since its initial release.
Chain’s Genocide Kodi addon features a huge list of content, from movies to TV shows, Documentaries, Live TV and even music. So if you’re looking for something specific then this is the addon for you.
Also, Chain’s Genocide is a Debrid only addon, which means that a premium account is needed to be able to use this addon. The addon supports Real-Debrid, All-Debrid, and Premiumize. These services can be integrated directly from within the addon. We show you how to do that by the end of this guide.
With these services configured, Chain’s Genocide Kodi addon will help you get high-quality streams up to 4k for a buffer-free entertainment.
Thanks to its varied content, good quality playback and smooth navigation, Chain’s Genocide addon is considered among the best kodi addons for all types of media content
NOTE: The Chain’s Genocide addon offers video content in English for most films, however, you can download subtitles. We show you how this works in with OpenSubtitles addon.
How to install Chain’s Genocide Kodi addon?
This section will guide you through the necessary steps to install Chain’s Genocide addon on Kodi. The process is quite simple and consists of three main steps:
- Enable installation from unknown sources
- Install the hosting repository
- Install Chain’s Genocide Kodi addon
Enable installation from unknown sources.
Keep in mind that the most interesting Kodi addons exist in third-party repositories. This means that before installing a third-party addon, you should allow Kodi to install from unknown sources. This option is disabled by default for security reasons.
- Follow this guide to enable unknown sources on Kodi.
Install the hosting repository
With the unknown sources option enabled, Kodi is now ready to install any addon or repository, regardless of its source.
Chain’s Genocide Kodi addon is hosted in The Crew Repository and provides high-quality content with regular updates
- The source URL: http://team-crew.github.io
Our next step will be to install the repository. For this, a media source needs to be added. We have already explained in our corresponding guide how to do this. Otherwise, follow the instructions below:
- Launch Kodi and from the home screen, click on the gear icon to access the settings.
- Enter the File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Double click on “< None >”.
- In the URL bar, type the URL of the media source and press OK :
- Enter a name for this source so you can easily recognize it later, and press OK. In this case we put “Crew“.
- Again, click OK to confirm
- Now, from the settings page, enter the Add-ons browser “Open box icon“.
- Select “Install from a Zip file“.
- Click OK to bypass this warning
- Find the name of the source you just added in the previous step and click on it.
- Select “repository.thecrew-xxx.zip” and click on it.
- Wait a few seconds until a popup message appears in the upper right corner telling you that the Repository is installed.
Install Chain’s Genocide Kodi addon
After successfully installing The Crew repository, we need to install Chain’s Genocide Kodi addon:
- Again, on the settings page, go to the Add-ons browser and select Install from a repository
- Select The Crew Repository
- Then, Video Add-ons
- Find the “Chain’s Genocide” addon and click on it
- Click on Install
- Click OK to install the additional addons needed for Chain’s Genocide addon work smoothly.
- In a few seconds, a popup message will inform you that Chain’s Genocide addon is installed.
And that’s all for the installation of Chain’s Genocide Kodi addon
To access your newly installed addon, return to the Kodi home screen. In the main menu on the left, scroll down and find the Add-ons option, under the Video Add-ons category, you should find Chain’s Genocide addon
Set up Real-Debrid within Chain’s Genocide addon
AS mentioned above, one of the best virtues of The Chain’s Genocide Kodi addon is a streaming addon for watching movies and TV series on Kodi using Debrid Links. This addon supports premium services such as Real-Debrid, All-Debrid, and Premiumize.
However, among all these services, Real-Debrid is the most recommended.
Real-Debrid is an online service that allows you to link your Kodi addon with your real-debrid account. The service is paid and offers unlimited access to multiple file hosts and can greatly improve the quality and quantity of available sources.
Before starting, make sure you have created a Real Debrid account, in case you don’t already have one. Then, start The Chain’s Genocide from the Kodi Addons section, within the Video Addons section.
- In The Chain’s Genocide main menu, click Tools
- Under the Debrid tab, make sure the Real-Debrid service option is enabled then press Re-auth Real-Debrid
- Next, you will see a message showing an authorization code.
- You must enter the given code in your Real Debrid account to authorize The Chain’s Genocide access. To do this, go to this URL, enter the code displayed on Kodi and click Continue.
- In case you have not accessed your Real Debrid account, you will be asked to enter your access credentials.
- You may want to give a name to this new entry to easily identify it later
If everything goes well, you will see a confirmation message on Kodi indicating that the authentication in Real Debrid was successful.
This has been all regarding the installation of Chain’s Genocide Kodi addon on Kodi 19 Matrix. However, make sure to use a good VPN to protect your online streaming activities. Our best recommendations are :
- NordVPN Review
- ExpressVPN Review
- Surfshark VPN Review
- CyberGhost Review
- PureVPN Review
- IPVanish VPN review