This guide with screenshots explains how to install Samsung TV Plus Kodi addon to stream loads Live TV Channels [ IPTV ] from all over the world.
The process was performed on Kodi 19 Matrix, the latest version available to date, and should work fine on older versions such as Kodi 18 Leia.
The steps described in this post apply to all devices and platforms that support Kodi such as Android, Android TV, Fire TV, Linux, Windows, and more.
If you are new to Kodi, this ultimate guide will help you get started and set up the media center correctly.
Also, although it is not necessary, it is highly recommended to update Kodi to the latest version. Updates are always useful because they fix problems and make improvements.
About Samsung TV Plus Kodi addon
Samsung TV Plus Kodi addon is currently a very stable Kodi video addon that allows you to watch Live TV channels over the internet (IPTV). Samsung TV Plus kodi addon is located in the Diamond Build Repository and is fully compatible with Kodi 19 Matrix
This Live TV addon provides live channels from around the world. You can follow your favorite shows, including the latest news, Sports, Documentaries, and Movies. It is a free resource and there is no option to register or sign up. So, you can access the content directly.
Samsung TV Plus kodi addon is an awesome TV streaming addon for kodi that lets you watch over 1000 live channels worldwide! It’s a one of a kind addon that lets you watch unlimited content for free
Samsung TV Plus kodi addon offers a huge collection of interesting and exciting TV channels from all over the world. The channels are selected among the most common and famous channels in different countries, which will allow you to enjoy the addon to the fullest.
Feel free to browse between different channels from varied categories, each having its own amazing content for you to follow. Simply select the channels that you want to watch and enjoy them in real-time, thanks to the useful streaming option on Samsung TV Plus kodi addon. And most importantly, the free and accessible channels will make sure that you can always enjoy the addon.
Samsung TV Plus addon features a very smooth menu in which content is organized by country like UK Channels, US Channels, France, Italy, and more
See how you can create a simple, fast, and lightweight build for Kodi 19 Matrix
How to install Samsung TV Plus Kodi addon?
This section will guide you through the necessary steps to install Samsung TV Plus addon on Kodi. The process is quite simple and consists of three main steps:
- Enable installation from unknown sources
- Install the hosting repository
- Install Samsung TV Plus Kodi addon
Enable installation from unknown sources.
Keep in mind that the most interesting Kodi addons exist in third-party repositories. This means that before installing a third-party addon, you should allow Kodi to install from unknown sources. This option is disabled by default for security reasons.
- Follow this guide to enable unknown sources on Kodi.
Install the hosting repository
With the unknown sources option enabled, Kodi is now ready to install any addon or repository, regardless of its source.
Samsung TV Plus Kodi addon is hosted in Diamond Build Repository and provides high-quality content with regular updates
- The source URL: http://diamondbuilds.xyz
Our next step will be to install the repository. For this, a media source needs to be added. We have already explained how to add a source on kodi. Otherwise, follow the instructions below:
- Launch Kodi and from the home screen, click on the gear icon to access the settings.
- Enter the File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Double click on “< None >”.
- In the URL bar, type the URL of the media source and press OK :
- Enter a name for this source so you can easily recognize it later, and press OK. In this case we put “diamond“.
- Again, click OK to confirm
- Now, from the settings page, enter the Add-ons browser “Open box icon“.
- Select “Install from a Zip file“.
- Click OK to bypass the installation warning
- Find the name of the source you just added in the previous step and click on it.
- Select “repository.diamond-wizard-repo-k19-xxxx.zip” and click on it.
- Wait a few seconds until a popup message appears in the upper right corner telling you that the Repository is installed.
Install Samsung TV Plus Kodi addon
After successfully installing Diamond Build Repository, we need to install Samsung TV Plus addon:
- Again, on the settings page, go to the Add-ons browser and select Install from a repository
- Select Diamond Build Repository
- Then, Video Add-ons
- Find the “Samsung TV Plus” addon and click on it.
- Click on Install
- Click OK to install the additional addons needed for the Samsung TV Plus addon work smoothly.
- In a few seconds, a popup message will inform you that Samsung TV Plus addon is installed.
And that’s all for the installation of Samsung TV Plus Kodi addon
To access your newly installed addon, return to the Kodi home screen. In the main menu on the left, scroll down and find the Add-ons option, under the Video Add-ons category, you should find Samsung TV Plus kodi addon
Once launched, Samsung TV Plus addon lists all the sections on the main screen. However, make sure to use a VPN to avoid any copyright infringements