This guide with screenshots explains how to install Chain Reaction Lite Kodi addon to stream a huge catalog of movies and series.
The process was performed on Kodi 19 Matrix, the latest version available to date, and should work fine on older versions such as Kodi 18 Leia.
The steps described in this post apply to all devices and platforms that support Kodi such as Android, Android TV, Fire TV, Linux, Windows, and more.
If you are new to Kodi, this ultimate guide will help you get started and set up the media center correctly.
Also, although it is not necessary, it is highly recommended to update Kodi to the latest version. Updates are always useful because they fix problems and make improvements.
About Chain Reaction Lite Kodi addon
Chain Reaction Lite kodi addon is one of the best video addons that allows users to stream an extensive catalog of Movies, TV Shows, Kids Content, live TV, and more. Hosted in the Chains Repository, this addon is fully compatible with the latest Kodi version 19 Matrix.
This impressive add-on from is a combination of all media content content. It is a Debrid-free addon, which means that no premium account such as Real-Debrid is needed to be able to use this addon.
Similarly to most Kodi addons, Chain Reaction Lite addon does not host any content. It uses web scrappers to fetch links from around the web and introduce them in a beautifully designed UI
Besides, Chain Reaction Lite addon features a very simple interface. Sections on the main screen include all the available media content that the addon has to offer.
You can search for content in the Movies and TV Shows sections by Genre, Year, Most popular.. and more. This will help you easily navigate and decide what to watch. When you click on a link, it will start streaming at the maximum speed that your connection supports.
All these amazing features make of Chain Reaction Lite addon one of the best kodi addons. All you have to manage is a smooth internet connection and get Chain Reaction Lite addon installed on your media center, which I will show you in details in this guide.
NOTE: Chain Reaction Lite Kodi addon offers video content in English for most films, however, you can download subtitles. We show you how this works in with OpenSubtitles addon.
Install Chain Reaction Lite addon on Kodi
This section will guide you through the necessary steps to install Chain Reaction Lite addon on Kodi. The process is quite simple and consists of three main steps:
- Enable installation from unknown sources
- Install the hosting repository
- Install Chain Reaction Lite Kodi addon
Enable installation from unknown sources.
Keep in mind that the most interesting Kodi addons exist in third-party repositories. This means that before installing a third-party addon, you should allow Kodi to install from unknown sources. This option is disabled by default for security reasons.
- Follow this guide to enable unknown sources on Kodi.
Install the hosting repository
With the unknown sources option enabled, Kodi is now ready to install any addon or repository, regardless of its source.
Chain Reaction Lite Kodi addon is hosted in Chains Repository and provides high-quality content with regular updates
- The source URL: http://thechains24.com/ChainsRepo/
Our next step will be to install the repository. For this, a media source needs to be added. We have already explained in our corresponding guide how to add a source in kodi. Otherwise, follow the instructions below:
- Launch Kodi and from the home screen, click on the gear icon to access the settings.
- Enter the File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Double click on “< None >”.
- In the URL bar, type the URL of the media source and press OK :
- Enter a name for this source so you can easily recognize it later, and press OK. In this case we put “chains“.
- Again, click OK to confirm
- Now, from the settings page, enter the Add-ons browser “Open box icon“.
- Select “Install from a Zip file“.
- Click OK to bypass the installation warning
- Find the name of the source you just added in the previous step and click on it.
- Select “repository.chainsrepo-xxx.zip” and click on it.
- Wait a few seconds until a popup message appears in the upper right corner telling you that the Repository is installed.
Install Chain Reaction Lite Kodi addon
After successfully installing The Chains Repository, we need to install Chain Reaction Lite Kodi addon:
- Again, on the settings page, go to the Add-ons browser and select Install from a repository
- Select Chains Repository
- Then, Video Add-ons
- Find the “Chain Reaction Lite” addon and click on it.
- Click on Install
- Click OK to install the additional addons needed for Chain Reaction Lite work smoothly.
- In a few seconds, a popup message will inform you that Chain Reaction Lite addon is installed.
And that’s all for the installation of Chain Reaction Lite Kodi addon
To access your newly installed addon, return to the Kodi home screen. In the main menu on the left, scroll down and find the Add-ons option, under the Video Add-ons category, you should find Chain Reaction Lite poster
Don’t forget to use a VPN before streaming anything on your FireStick to prevent yourself from malware. It masks your original IP and assigns you a new one to maintain anonymity while streaming. Our best recommendations are :
- NordVPN Review
- CyberGhost Review
- ExpressVPN Review
- Surfshark VPN Review
- PureVPN Review
- IPVanish VPN review