This guide with screenshots explains how to install Fido.k19 Kodi addon to stream a huge catalog of movies and series.
The process was performed on Kodi 19 Matrix, the latest version available to date, and should work fine on older versions such as Kodi 18 Leia.
The steps described in this post apply to all devices and platforms that support Kodi such as Android, Android TV, Fire TV, Linux, Windows, and more.
If you are new to Kodi, this ultimate guide will help you get started and set up the media center correctly.
Also, although it is not necessary, it is highly recommended to update Kodi to the latest version. Updates are always useful because they fix problems and make improvements.
About Fido.k19 Kodi addon
Fido.k19 Kodi Addon is one of the best and most popular Kodi addons on the internet. It has all kinds of content, including movies and TV shows.
Fido.k19 Kodi addon is a third-party addon, which means it’s not hosted by the official kodi repository or supported by Kodi. The crew has been around for a while and it has been updated regularly since its initial release.
Fido.k19 addon is an All-in-one kodi addon that offers free content. The addon features a huge list of content, from movies to TV shows, Live TV and even music. So if you’re looking for something specific then this is the addon for you.
Besides, Fido.k19 addon features a very simple interface. The home screen introduces all content sections for 24/7, Live TV, Music TV, Classics, Movies, Kids Area, Stand up comedy, Fitness, boxsets, faith in humanity, need for speed, christmas and many more.
Thanks to its varied content, good quality playback and smooth navigation, Fido.k19 addon is considered among the best kodi addons for all types of media content
NOTE: The Fido.k19 Kodi addon offers video content in English for most films, however, you can download subtitles. We show you how this works in with OpenSubtitles addon.
How to install Fido.k19 Kodi addon?
This section will guide you through the necessary steps to install Fido.k19 addon on Kodi. The process is quite simple and consists of three main steps:
- Enable installation from unknown sources
- Install the hosting repository
- Install Fido.k19 Kodi addon
Enable installation from unknown sources.
Keep in mind that the most interesting Kodi addons exist in third-party repositories. This means that before installing a third-party addon, you should allow Kodi to install from unknown sources. This option is disabled by default for security reasons.
- Follow this guide to enable unknown sources on Kodi.
Install the hosting repository
With the unknown sources option enabled, Kodi is now ready to install any addon or repository, regardless of its source.
Fido.k19 Kodi addon is hosted in The Fido Repository and provides high-quality content with regular updates
- The source URL: http://fantazyrepo.uk/repo
Our next step will be to install the repository. For this, a media source needs to be added. We have already explained in our corresponding guide how to do this. Otherwise, follow the instructions below:
- Launch Kodi and from the home screen, click on the gear icon to access the settings.
- Enter the File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Double click on “< None >”.
- In the URL bar, type the URL of the media source and press OK :
- Enter a name for this source so you can easily recognize it later, and press OK. In this case we put “fido“.
- Again, click OK to confirm
- Now, from the settings page, enter the Add-ons browser “Open box icon“.
- Select “Install from a Zip file“.
- Click OK to bypass this warning
- Find the name of the source you just added in the previous step and click on it.
- Select “repository.fido-xxx.zip” and click on it.
- Wait a few seconds until a popup message appears in the upper right corner telling you that the Repository is installed.
Install Fido.k19 Kodi addon
After successfully installing Fido repository, we need to install Fido.k19 Kodi addon:
- Again, on the settings page, go to the Add-ons browser and select Install from a repository
- Select Fido Repository
- Then, Video Add-ons
- Find the “Fido.k19” addon and click on it.
- Click on Install
- Click OK to install the additional addons needed for the addon work smoothly.
- In a few seconds, a popup message will inform you that Fido.k19 addon is installed.
And that’s all for the installation of Fido.k19 Kodi addon
To access your newly installed addon, return to the Kodi home screen. In the main menu on the left, scroll down and find the Add-ons option, under the Video Add-ons category, you should find Fido.k19 addon Poster
However, don’t forget to use a VPN before streaming anything on your FireStick to prevent yourself from malware. It masks your original IP and assigns you a new one to maintain anonymity while streaming. Our best recommendations are :
- NordVPN Review
- CyberGhost Review
- ExpressVPN Review
- Surfshark VPN Review
- PureVPN Review
- IPVanish VPN review