This guide with screenshots explains how to install Adina Kodi addon to stream a huge catalog of movies and series.
The process was performed on Kodi 19 Matrix, the latest version available to date, and should work fine on older versions such as Kodi 18 Leia.
The steps described in this post apply to all devices and platforms that support Kodi such as Android, Android TV, Fire TV, Linux, Windows, and more.
If you are new to Kodi, this ultimate guide will help you get started and set up the media center correctly.
Also, although it is not necessary, it is highly recommended to update Kodi to the latest version. Updates are always useful because they fix problems and make improvements.
About Adina Kodi addon
Adina Kodi addon is a new kodi video addons that allows users to stream an extensive catalog of Movies and TV Shows. Hosted in the LooNatics Asylum repository, this addon is fully compatible with the latest Kodi version 19 Matrix.
This addon is a combination of all sorts of media content such as Movies, TV Shows , Documentaries, and more
Similarly to most movie addons, Adina Kodi addon does not host any content. It uses web scrappers to fetch links from around the web and introduce them in a beautifully designed UI
This add-on presents many features including Trakt support, multiple scrapper packages, library integration, and support for premium accounts from Real Debrid, Premiumize, All Debrid, and others.
With these services configured, Adina Kodi addon will help you get high-quality streams up to 4k for a buffer-free entertainment.
Thanks to its varied content, good quality playback and smooth navigation, Adina Kodi addon is considered among the best kodi addons for all types of media content
NOTE: Adina Kodi addon offers video content in English for most films, however, you can download subtitles. We show you how this works in with OpenSubtitles addon.
How to install Adina addon on Kodi?
This section will guide you through the necessary steps to install Adina addon on Kodi. The process is quite simple and consists of three main steps:
- Enable installation from unknown sources
- Install the hosting repository
- Install Adina Kodi addon
Enable installation from unknown sources.
Keep in mind that the most interesting Kodi addons exist in third-party repositories. This means that before installing a third-party addon, you should allow Kodi to install from unknown sources. This option is disabled by default for security reasons.
- Follow this guide to enable unknown sources on Kodi.
Install the hosting repository
With the unknown sources option enabled, Kodi is now ready to install any addon or repository, regardless of its source.
Adina Kodi addon is hosted in the LooNatics Asylum Repository and provides high-quality content with regular updates
- The source URL: https://techecoyote.github.io/Install_LooNatics
Our next step will be to install the repository. For this, a media source needs to be added. We have already explained in our how to add a source in kodi. Otherwise, follow the instructions below:
- Launch Kodi and from the home screen, click on the gear icon to access the settings.
- Enter the File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Double click on “< None >”.
- In the URL bar, type the URL of the media source and press OK :
- Enter a name for this source so you can easily recognize it later, and press OK. In this case we put “Loonatics“.
- Again, click OK to confirm
- Now, from the settings page, enter the Add-ons browser “Open box icon“.
- Select “Install from a Zip file“.
- Click OK to bypass the installation warning
- Find the name of the source you just added in the previous step and click on it.
- Select “repository.loonaticsasylum-xxxx.zip” and click on it.
- Wait a few seconds until a popup message appears in the upper right corner telling you that the Repository is installed.
Install Adina Kodi addon
After successfully installing The LooNatics Asylum Repository, we need to install Adina Kodi addon:
- Again, on the settings page, go to the Add-ons browser and select Install from a repository
- Select The LooNatics Asylum Repository
- Then, Video Add-ons
- Find the “Adina” addon and click on it.
- Click on Install
- Click OK to install the additional addons needed for adina addon work smoothly.
- In a few seconds, a popup message will inform you that Adina addon is installed.
And that’s all for the installation of Adina Kodi addon
To access your newly installed addon, return to the Kodi home screen. In the main menu on the left, scroll down and find the Add-ons option, under the Video Add-ons category, you should find Adina addon poster
Adina Kodi addon review
Adina Kodi addon features a very simple user interface. The main menu contains sections for Movies, TV Shows, Search, Discover, Popular People, Favorites, Downloads, My Lists, My Services, Tools, and Settings.
Within each section, content is organized into sub-categories such as Trending, Popular, Premieres, Latest Releases, and many more categories to choose from
Setup Real Debrid within Adina Kodi addon
Adina Kodi addon is a streaming addon for watching movies and TV series on Kodi for both free and Debrid Links. This addon supports premium services such as Real-Debrid, All-Debrid, and Premiumize.
However, among all these services, Real-Debrid is the most recommended.
Real-Debrid is an online service that allows you to link your Kodi addon with your real-debrid account. The service is paid and offers unlimited access to multiple file hosts and can greatly improve the quality and quantity of available sources.
Before starting, make sure you have created a Real Debrid account, in case you don’t already have one. Then, launch Adina
- At the very bottom of the main menu, select Settings
- Then select Settings: Your Accounts option
- On the next page , select Debrid Accounts, then click Authorize under Real-Debrid option.
- Next, you will see a message showing an authorization code.
- You must enter the given code in your Real Debrid account to authorize Adina access. To do this, go to this URL, enter the code displayed on Kodi and click Continue.
- In case you have not accessed your Real Debrid account, you will be asked to enter your access credentials.
- You may want to give a name to this new entry to easily identify it later
- If everything goes well, you will see a confirmation message on Kodi indicating that the authentication in Real Debrid was successful.
And with this, you will have already configured Real Debrid in Adina addon.
This has been all regarding the installation of Adina addon on Kodi 19 Matrix. However, make sure to use a VPN to avoid any copyright infringement issues. Enjoy