This guide will show you how to install RedBox TV APK on Android TV & Firestick to watch 800+ Live TV Channels, Movies, TV Shows, Docs, and much more free of charge.
The steps described below apply to all devices and platforms that run Android and Android TV Operating Systems like mobiles, tablets, Android boxes, and Smart TVs with Android TV. These instructions also apply to Fire TV OS devices which include Fire TV Cube, FireStick Lite, FireStick 4K Max, and FireStick 4K
If you are an avid streamer looking for the best app to watch your favorite TV Channels on the go, RedBox TV App is what you need
About RedBox TV APK
RedBox TV APK is an awesome TV streaming app that lets you watch over 700 live channels worldwide! It’s a one of a kind apps that lets you watch unlimited content for free
RedBox TV offers a huge collection of interesting and exciting TV channels from all over the world. The channels are selected among the most common and famous channels in different countries, which will allow you to enjoy the app to the fullest.
Feel free to browse between different channels from varied categories, each having its own amazing content for you to follow. Simply select the channels that you want to watch and enjoy them in real-time, thanks to the useful streaming option on RedBox TV. And most importantly, the free and accessible channels will make sure that you can always enjoy the app.
RedBox TV APK features
Here are all the exciting features that the app has to offer:
- A massive collection of TV channels
- Many different categories of entertainment to choose from
- Suitable content for users of all ages
- Support many external video players
- Work well in various regions in the world
- Intuitive UI with accessible features
- Create your favorite channel lists
- Regularly updated: Expect new channels in the app
- High-quality streaming services with no lags
- Lightweight and responsive app
Install RedBox TV APK on Firestick / Fire TV
Installing RedBox TV APK on Firestick / Fire TV would definitely expand the potential of this amazing streaming device.
To be able to use RedBox TV APK on a jailbroken Firestick, we should rely on the sideloading method. This means that RedBox TV App is not available in the Amazon App Store, and the installation process requires the APK file of the app.
- This guide shows you how to jailbreak Firestick / Fire TV
There are several ways to sideload third-party apps on Firestick. The Downloader App method is the most straightforward. This is the one we are using for this guide which will be carried out in three steps:
- Install Downloader App
- Enable unknown sources
- Sideloading RedBox TV
Install Downloader App
- From your Firestick the Home screen, press on FIND then Search
- After clicking on the search box, an on-screen keyboard will appear. Search for the “Downloader app”
- Select Downloader app from appeared search results
- Tap on Download.
- Wait for the app to finish installing
- Once the app installed, click Open to launch Downloader
- A prompt will come up asking you to allow downloader to access your device. Click on Allow.
- If there is any new update for the downloader app, it will prompt you, so click OK.
Enable unknown sources
Before using Downloader App to install APKs, you need first to allow it to install from unknown sources. Follow these steps:
- From the Home screen open the Settings option ( Gear icon )
- Scroll down and select My Fire TV Click on it.
- Select Developer options.
- If Developer options doesn’t appear on this menu, this is how to activate it
- Then click Install unknown apps
- If you are using an older version, find “Apps from Unknown sources” and turn it ON to enable it.
- Find the Downloader App from the list and turn it ON.
Install RedBox TV APK on Firestick
Having met the above requirements, you Firestick is now ready to install any APK from outside the official App Store.
- Go back to the home screen and launch Downloader App
- Use the URL box and type this exact link:
- The Download will start immediately. You will have to wait till it finish downloading.
- After downloading, click on the Install
- Once finished installing, click on Done
- Then click on Delete to remove the APK file from your device to free up some space.
- Click on Delete again to confirm your action
To see your newly installed app, go back to your Home Screen and select Your Apps & Channels. Click on See All, scroll down till you find RedBox TV icon and move it up to the top for easy access.
Enjoy a great quality content of movies and TV shows on your big screen for free
Install RedBox TV APK on Android TV
The process will take three steps:
- First, we will install Downloader app from play store
- Second, we will enable installation from unknown sources for downloader app
- Finally, we will find, download and install the apk file
If the first two steps are already done for you, then skip directly to the third one
For this guide, we are going to go through the Downloader app method to directly sideload the RedBox TV APK file to you Android TV device, but you can download the APK on your mobile then transfer it to your Android TV to be installed.
Install Downloader app
The first thing you need to do is to install the Downloader app, a powerful browser and file manager specifically designed for android TV based devices, and this is the element that interests us the most, since we will use it to download any apk on the net.
Say that the Downloader app is available in the official play store , so you can download it directly to your device.
- Open Play Store, search Downloader >> install >> Open
- Once launched, it will ask you to grant permission to access local storage. Since this is a file manager, it will need that permission to function. Just press Allow
- If there is any new update for the downloader app, it will prompt you, so click OK.
That’s it, your browser is now ready to use. just go to the search box, type an address or query to start surfing the net. And this is exactly how we are going to find and install apks on Android TV.
Enable Installation from unknown sources
The most interesting apps for Android TV are found in third-party sources. So, the first thing you have to do is enable installation from unknown sources . If not already done, just follow these steps:
- Launch your Android TV device and click on the “System Settings” Icon.
- Select Device Preferences
- Go to Security and restrictions
- Enter Unknown sources option
- Allow Downloader app to install from unknown sources
Install RedBox TV apk on Android TV
After having enabled installation from unknown sources, your device can now install any app you want from outside the official Play Store.
Once downloader app is ready to use, all you have to do is click on the Browser option and use the web browser to download any application in APK format.
To install RedBox TV apk, follow the steps below:
- Launch Downloader app and in the search box and type the download link:
- …. then press GO
- Download should start immediately
- Once the file downloaded, Press Install
- Now click Done to go back to the previous screen
- Delete the installation package
- Again press Delete to confirm your action
That’s it, RedBox TV APK is installed and ready to use.
Go back to home screen, in the app drawer, find and open your app normally.
If you’ve gone through all the steps and can’t see the APK app installed on your Android TV, you’ll need to download and install a launcher . Sometimes there are applications that are not displayed on the main screen of the device or Smart TV with Android TV, don’t worry, it is totally normal.
Fortunately, the solution to this problem is extremely simple. The only thing you have to do is install an app like Sideload Launcher to see the sideloaded apps.
With the launcher downloaded, installed and started, you will be able to find that app that you have installed and that was not previously displayed on the main screen. Of course, you will have to get used to using this new interface, because this launcher changes the entire aspect of the interface of your Android TV.
Apart from the Sideload Launcher, you can also try many other alternatives from our list of the best Android TV Launchers then choose the one that best suits you.
Install RedBox TV APK on Android mobiles
RedBox TV APK is not available in the Play Store or Amazon app store. To install the RedBox TV App you need to use the APK file of the app.
We have explained to you the steps to download and install RedBox TV on your device using the APK file. Follow every step without skipping to install the app without any errors.
- First, you need to download the APK file from the below-given link. Make sure you have the necessary storage space in your device before download/installation.
- To install an app using the APK file you need to enable the “Unknown sources” option. Go to Settings -> Security -> Device and Management -> Unknown Sources. Turn ON this option to let the device allow you to install the app
- Now open the Downloads folder and find the location of the downloaded APK file.
- Click on the APK file and the app will proceed to install. During installation, the app will request permissions to access Media files and file storage.
- Grant them access and the installation will be complete.
- You can now launch the app from the home screen of the device.
Note: If you get an error called “Blocked by play protect” then you can just click on install anyway to proceed with the installation
RedBox TV Alternatives
Below are listed some of the best RedBox TV alternatives for FireStick & Android TV:
RedBox TV APK review
RedBox comes loaded with a massive collection of amazing TV channels from various countries, different languages, genres, and so on. Up to 1000 TV channels from 20 different countries and regions all over the world: India, UK, US, Pakistan, Spain, France, and many others.
To make it easier to select your favorite channels in RedBox TV, the app also provides its content under more than 22 different categories. Here, you can also hide categories or set passwords for certain channel collections, which will guarantee your personal experiences. This is extremely important when you’re using the app on your Android TVs or the family’s tablet.
The app doesn’t come with a built-in player but you can easily connect to many external video player apps on your device. You can choose between apps like MX Player, Web Player, XYZ Player, XM player, and many more.
However, make sure to use a good VPN to protect your online streaming activities. Our best recommendations are :
- NordVPN Review
- CyberGhost Review
- ExpressVPN Review
- Surfshark VPN Review
- PureVPN Review
- IPVanish VPN review