This guide with screenshots explains how to install Picante addon on kodi to stream a huge catalog of Adult content for free.
The process was performed on Kodi 19 Matrix, the latest version available to date, and should work fine on older versions such as Kodi 18 Leia.
The steps described in this post apply to all devices and platforms that support Kodi such as Android, Android TV, Fire TV, Linux, Windows, and more.
If you are new to Kodi, this ultimate guide will help you get started and set up the media center correctly.
Also, although it is not necessary, it is highly recommended to update Kodi to the latest version. Updates are always useful because they fix problems and make improvements.
What is Picante addon?
Picante Kodi addon is a new kodi video addons that allows users to stream an extensive catalog of adult content for free. Hosted in the OnePlay Repository, this addon is fully compatible with the latest Kodi version 19 Matrix.
Similarly to most Kodi adult addons, Picante addon does not host any content. It uses web scrappers to fetch links from adult sites around the web and introduce them in a beautifully designed UI
Besides, Picante addon features a very simple interface. Sections on the main screen include the main sites from which the addons pulls content such as:
All these amazing features make of Picante addon one of the best kodi addons for adult videos fans. All you have to manage is a smooth internet connection and get Picante addon installed on your media center, which I will show you in details in this guide.
How to install Picante addon on Kodi
This section will guide you through the necessary steps to install Picante Kodi addon on Kodi. The process is quite simple and consists of three main steps:
- Enable installation from unknown sources
- Install the hosting repository
- Install Picante Kodi addon
Enable installation from unknown sources.
Keep in mind that the most interesting Kodi addons exist in third-party repositories. This means that before installing a third-party addon, you should allow Kodi to install from unknown sources. This option is disabled by default for security reasons.
- Follow this guide to enable unknown sources on Kodi.
Install the hosting repository
With the unknown sources option enabled, Kodi is now ready to install any addon or repository, regardless of its source.
Picante Kodi addon is hosted in The OnePlay Repository and provides high-quality content with regular updates
- The source URL: https://oneplayhd.com/oneplay
Our next step will be to install the repository. For this, a media source needs to be added. We have already explained in our how to add a source in kodi. Otherwise, follow the instructions below:
- Launch Kodi and from the home screen, click on the gear icon to access the settings.
- Enter the File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Double click on “< None >”.
- In the URL bar, type the URL of the media source and press OK:
- Enter a name for this source so you can easily recognize it later, and press OK. In this case we put “Oneplay“.
- Again, click OK to confirm
- Now, from the settings page, enter the Add-ons browser “Open box icon“.
- Select “Install from a Zip file“.
- Click OK to bypass the installation warning
- Find the name of the source you just added in the previous step and click on it.
- Select “One.repo-xxx.zip” and click on it.
- Wait a few seconds until a popup message appears in the upper right corner telling you that the Repository is installed.
Install Picante Kodi addon
After successfully installing Oneplay Repository, we need to install Picante Kodi addon:
- Again, on the settings page, go to the Add-ons browser and select Install from a repository
- Select Oneplay Repository
- Then, Video Add-ons
- Find the “Oneplay” addon and click on it.
- Click on Install
- Click OK to install the additional addons needed for the addon to work smoothly.
- In a few seconds, a popup message will inform you that FMovies addon is installed.
And that’s all for the installation of TV Series Kodi addon
To access your newly installed addon, return to the Kodi home screen. In the main menu on the left, scroll down and find the Add-ons option, under the Video Add-ons category, you should find Picante Kodi addon
Congratulations, you have just installed Picante Kodi addon on your kodi system. However, make sure to use a good VPN to protect your online streaming activities. Our best recommendations are :
- NordVPN Review
- ExpressVPN Review
- Surfshark VPN Review
- CyberGhost Review
- PureVPN Review
- IPVanish VPN review