This guide accompanied by screenshots explains how to download and install NavixSport APK on Firestick & Android TV to stream major sporting events around the world on the go and for free.
The steps described below apply to all devices and platforms that run Android and Android TV Operating Systems like mobiles, tablets, Android boxes, and Smart TVs with Android TV. These instructions also apply to Fire TV OS devices which include Fire TV Cube, FireStick Lite, FireStick 4K Max, and FireStick 4K
If you are a sports fan looking for a good sports streaming app for your FireStick & ANdroid TV, this guide is for you. Try NavixSport APK to watch loads of sports and live matches on the go.
About NavixSport APK
NavixSport is a sports streaming app for Android. It allows users to watch live sports online for free. The app also offers an option to watch premium content for free, which includes live games, highlights, and exclusive shows from top leagues across the world.
Navixsport is a live sports app that allows you to watch games from different countries around the world. It is the best sports app for a variety of reasons. In addition to watching live games, users can also keep up with the latest news of matches from multiple leagues such as the English Premier League (EPL), La Liga, Bundesliga, and more!
The NavixSport app also provides access to many sports from various categories including football (soccer), cricket, golf, basketball, and many more!
Navixsport is a sports app that can be used on your phone or computer. The app contains all of the sports events that you want to see. You can also watch your favorite team and follow their games, or you can watch the game live through the app.
This app is available on Android, Android TV, and Fire TV with all its versions. It has live streaming of all major sporting events, including the World Cup, NBA, and NHL. The app also has a wide variety of other features that make it stand out from other apps in its class.
The best part about this app is that it features all of the major sports, including soccer (football), basketball, and American football. The app also has live scores and standings for each game. In addition to sports, Navixsport offers news for each sport as well as highlights and interviews with players.
NavixSport has an easy-to-use interface and is super intuitive. You can find everything you need to watch your favorite games or teams with just a tap on the screen! It’s also very easy to use on mobile devices, so you can watch your favorite teams wherever you are at any time!
Install NavixSport APK on Firestick / Fire TV
Installing NavixSport APK on Firestick / Fire TV would definitely expand the potential of this amazing streaming device.
To be able to use NavixSport APK on a jailbroken Firestick, we should rely on the sideloading method. This means that NavixSport App is not available in the Amazon App Store, and the installation process requires the APK file of the app.
- This guide shows you how to jailbreak Firestick / Fire TV
There are several ways to sideload third-party apps on Firestick. The Downloader App method is the most straightforward. This is the one we are using for this guide which will be carried out in three steps:
- Install Downloader App
- Enable unknown sources
- Sideloading NavixSport
Install Downloader App
- From your Firestick the Home screen, press on FIND then Search
- After clicking on the search box, an on-screen keyboard will appear. Search for the “Downloader app”
- Select Downloader app from appeared search results
- Tap on Download.
- Wait for the app to finish installing
- Once the app installed, click Open to launch Downloader
- A prompt will come up asking you to allow downloader to access your device. Click on Allow.
- If there is any new update for the downloader app, it will prompt you, so click OK.
Enable unknown sources
Before using Downloader App to install APKs, you need first to allow it to install from unknown sources. Follow these steps:
- From the Home screen open the Settings option ( Gear icon )
- Scroll down and select My Fire TV Click on it.
- Select Developer options.
- If Developer options doesn’t appear on this menu, this is how to activate it
- Then click Install unknown apps
- If you are using an older version, find “Apps from Unknown sources” and turn it ON to enable it.
- Find the Downloader App from the list and turn it ON.
Install NavixSport APK on Firestick
Having met the above requirements, you Firestick is now ready to install any APK from outside the official App Store.
- Go back to the home screen and launch Downloader App
- Use the URL box and type this exact link:
- The Download will start immediately. You will have to wait till it finish downloading.
- After downloading, click on the Install
- Once finished installing, click on Done
- Then click on Delete to remove the APK file from your device to free up some space.
- Click on Delete again to confirm your action
To see your newly installed app, go back to your Home Screen and select Your Apps & Channels. Click on See All, scroll down till you find NavixSport icon and move it up to the top for easy access.
Install NavixSport APK on Android TV
The process will take three steps:
- First, we will install Downloader app from play store
- Second, we will enable installation from unknown sources for downloader app
- Finally, we will find, download and install the apk file
If the first two steps are already done for you, then skip directly to the third one
For this guide, we are going to go through the Downloader app method to directly sideload the NavixSport APK file to you Android TV device, but you can download the APK on your mobile then transfer it to your Android TV to be installed.
Install Downloader app
The first thing you need to do is to install the Downloader app, a powerful browser and file manager specifically designed for android TV based devices, and this is the element that interests us the most, since we will use it to download any apk on the net.
Say that the Downloader app is available in the official play store , so you can download it directly to your device.
- Open Play Store, search Downloader >> install >> Open
- Once launched, it will ask you to grant permission to access local storage. Since this is a file manager, it will need that permission to function. Just press Allow
- If there is any new update for the downloader app, it will prompt you, so click OK.
That’s it, your browser is now ready to use. just go to the search box, type an address or query to start surfing the net. And this is exactly how we are going to find and install apks on Android TV.
Enable Installation from unknown sources
The most interesting apps for Android TV are found in third-party sources. So, the first thing you have to do is enable installation from unknown sources . If not already done, just follow these steps:
- Launch your Android TV device and click on the “System Settings” Icon.
- Select Device Preferences
- Go to Security and restrictions
- Enter Unknown sources option
- Allow Downloader app to install from unknown sources
Install NavixSport apk on Android TV
After having enabled installation from unknown sources, your device can now install any app you want from outside the official Play Store.
Once downloader app is ready to use, all you have to do is click on the Browser option and use the web browser to download any application in APK format.
To install NavixSport apk, follow the steps below:
- Launch Downloader app and in the search box and type the download link:
- …. then press GO
- Download should start immediately
- Once the file downloaded, Press Install
- Now click Done to go back to the previous screen
- Delete the installation package
- Again press Delete to confirm your action
That’s it, NavixSport APK is installed and ready to use.
Go back to home screen, in the app drawer, find and open your app normally.
If you’ve gone through all the steps and can’t see the APK app installed on your Android TV, you’ll need to download and install a launcher . Sometimes there are applications that are not displayed on the main screen of the device or Smart TV with Android TV, don’t worry, it is totally normal.
Fortunately, the solution to this problem is extremely simple. The only thing you have to do is install an app like Sideload Launcher to see the sideloaded apps.
With the launcher downloaded, installed and started, you will be able to find that app that you have installed and that was not previously displayed on the main screen. Of course, you will have to get used to using this new interface, because this launcher changes the entire aspect of the interface of your Android TV.
Apart from the Sideload Launcher, you can also try many other alternatives from our list of the best Android TV Launchers then choose the one that best suits you.
Install NavixSport APK on Android mobiles
NavixSport APK is not available in the Play Store or Amazon app store. To install the NavixSport App you need to use the APK file of the app.
We have explained to you the steps to download and install NavixSport on your device using the APK file. Follow every step without skipping to install the app without any errors.
- First, you need to download the APK file from the below-given link. Make sure you have the necessary storage space in your device before download/installation.
- To install an app using the APK file you need to enable the “Unknown sources” option. Go to Settings -> Security -> Device and Management -> Unknown Sources. Turn ON this option to let the device allow you to install the app
- Now open the Downloads folder and find the location of the downloaded APK file.
- Click on the APK file and the app will proceed to install. During installation, the app will request permissions to access Media files and file storage.
- Grant them access and the installation will be complete.
- You can now launch the app from the home screen of the device.
Note: If you get an error called “Blocked by play protect” then you can just click on install anyway to proceed with the installation
Below are listed some of the best NavixSport alternatives for FireStick & Android TV:
NavixSport offers many different ways to watch your favorite teams compete in live events like matches between football clubs or tennis tournaments. You can also catch up on news about upcoming games and players as well as get updates from other fans who are watching the same event live!
If you’re looking for an app for watching sports online without downloading anything extra onto your phone or tablet then NavixSport is what you need!
However, make sure to use a good VPN to protect your online streaming activities. Our best recommendations are :
- NordVPN Review
- ExpressVPN Review
- Surfshark VPN Review
- CyberGhost Review
- PureVPN Review
- IPVanish VPN review