This guide with screenshots explains how to install Karaoke Free Kodi addon to stream an extensive catalog of music and songs of various types.
The process was performed on Kodi 19 Matrix, the latest version available to date, and should work fine on older versions such as Kodi 18 Leia.
The steps described in this post apply to all devices and platforms that support Kodi such as Android, Android TV, Fire TV, Linux, Windows, and more.
If you are new to Kodi, this ultimate guide will help you get started and set up the media center correctly.
Also, although it is not necessary, it is highly recommended to update Kodi to the latest version. Updates are always useful because they fix problems and make improvements.
About Karaoke Free Kodi addon
Karaoke Free kodi addon offers loads of songs and music with great back up music that you can use as real Karaoke. Hosted in the Diggz Matrix Repository, this addon is fully compatible with the latest Kodi version 19 Matrix.
Karaoke Free Kodi addon is a third-party addon, which means it’s not hosted by the official kodi repository or supported by Kodi. The crew has been around for a while and it has been updated regularly since its initial release.
With Karaoke Free addon you will find everythings you might think of including music from many parts of the word.
Besides,Karaoke Free kodi addon features a very simple interface. The home screen introduces all content sections
All these amazing features make of Karaoke Free addon one of the best kodi addons. All you have to manage is a smooth internet connection and get Karaoke Free addon installed on your media center, which I will show you in details in this guide.
How to install Karaoke Free Kodi addon?
This section will guide you through the necessary steps to install Karaoke Free addon on Kodi. The process is quite simple and consists of three main steps:
- Enable installation from unknown sources
- Install the hosting repository
- Install Karaoke Free Kodi addon
Enable installation from unknown sources.
Keep in mind that the most interesting Kodi addons exist in third-party repositories. This means that before installing a third-party addon, you should allow Kodi to install from unknown sources. This option is disabled by default for security reasons.
- Follow this guide to enable unknown sources on Kodi.
Install the hosting repository
With the unknown sources option enabled, Kodi is now ready to install any addon or repository, regardless of its source.
Karaoke Free Kodi addon is hosted in The Diggz Repository and provides high-quality content with regular updates
- The source URL: http://grumpeh.aion.feralhosting.com/repo
Our next step will be to install the repository. For this, a media source needs to be added. We have already explained how to add a media source to Kodi. Otherwise, follow the instructions below:
- Launch Kodi and from the home screen, click on the gear icon to access the settings.
- Enter the File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Double click on “< None >”.
- In the URL bar, type the URL of the media source and press OK :
- Enter a name for this source so you can easily recognize it later, and press OK. In this case we put “diggz“.
- Again, click OK to confirm
- Now, from the settings page, enter the Add-ons browser “Open box icon“.
- Select “Install from a Zip file“.
- Click OK to bypass this warning
- Find the name of the source you just added in the previous step and click on it.
- Click _Install_MATRIX_19_Repo
- Select “repository.diggzmatrix.zip” and click on it.
- Wait a few seconds until a popup message appears in the upper right corner telling you that the Repository is installed.
Install Karaoke Free Kodi addon
After successfully installing Diggz Matrix repository, we need to install Karaoke Free Kodi addon:
- Again, on the settings page, go to the Add-ons browser and select Install from a repository
- Select Diggz Matrix Repository
- Then, Video Add-ons
- Find the “Karaoke Free” addon and click on it.
- Click on Install
- Click OK to install the additional addons needed for the addon work smoothly.
- In a few seconds, a popup message will inform you that Karaoke Free addon is installed.
And that’s all for the installation of Karaoke Free Kodi addon
To access your newly installed addon, return to the Kodi home screen. In the main menu on the left, scroll down and find the Add-ons option, under the Video Add-ons category, you should find Karaoke Free addon Poster
However, don’t forget to use a VPN before streaming anything on Kodi to prevent yourself from malware. It masks your original IP and assigns you a new one to maintain anonymity while streaming. Our best recommendations are :
- NordVPN Review
- CyberGhost Review
- ExpressVPN Review
- Surfshark VPN Review
- PureVPN Review
- IPVanish VPN review