This guide with screenshots explains how to install Kingpin Kodi addon to stream a huge catalog of movies and series.
The process was performed on Kodi 19 Matrix, the latest version available to date, and should work fine on older versions such as Kodi 18 Leia.
The steps described in this post apply to all devices and platforms that support Kodi such as Android, Android TV, Fire TV, Linux, Windows, and more.
If you are new to Kodi, this ultimate guide will help you get started and set up the media center correctly.
Also, although it is not necessary, it is highly recommended to update Kodi to the latest version. Updates are always useful because they fix problems and make improvements.
About Kingpin Kodi Addon
Kingpin Kodi addon is a new Kodi video addon that allows you to stream an extensive catalog Movies and TV Shows with the best audio and video quality. Hosted in the Kingpin repository, this add-on is fully compatible with the latest Kodi version 19 Matrix.
Kingpin Kodi addon is a third-party addon, which means it’s not hosted by the official kodi repository or supported by Kodi. The crew has been around for a while and it has been updated regularly since its initial release
Kingpin Kodi addon’s main screen is very simple to navigate. It contains sections for:
- Discover Movies
- Discover TV Shows
- My Movies
- My TV Shows
- Premium Services
- … and more
Within the Movies and TV Shows sections, the content is organized in subcategories like Genre, Year, Most popular… and more, to help you easily navigate and decide what to watch.
Similarly to most Kodi addons, Kingpin Kodi addon does not host any content. It uses web scrapers to fetch links from around the web and introduce them in a beautifully designed UI
Kingpin Kodi addon is a premium video source for kodi that requires a Debrid subscription to work. It supports many premium services that you can integrate such as Trakt.tv, Real Debrid, Premiumize, All Debrid, and others.
With these services, you will get quality links and you will be able to stream content at the highest speed that your connection supports for a buffer free streaming experience.
However, of these two services, Real Debrid is more recommended. The good part about premium links is that they give certain guarantees and avoid the hard work of having to test the links until you find the right one.
All these amazing features make of Kingpin Kodi addon one of the best kodi addons. All you have to manage is a smooth internet connection and get Kingpin addon installed on your media center, which I will show you in details in this guide.
NOTE: The Kingpin Kodi addon offers video content in English for most films, however, you can download subtitles. We show you how this works in with OpenSubtitles addon.
How to install Kingpin Kodi addon
This section will guide you through the necessary steps to install Kingpin addon on Kodi. The process is quite simple and consists of three main steps:
- Enable installation from unknown sources
- Install the hosting repository
- Install Kingpin Kodi addon
Enable installation from unknown sources.
Keep in mind that the most interesting Kodi addons exist in third-party repositories. This means that before installing a third-party addon, you should allow Kodi to install from unknown sources. This option is disabled by default for security reasons.
- Follow this guide to enable unknown sources on Kodi.
Install the hosting repository
With the unknown sources option enabled, Kodi is now ready to install any addon or repository, regardless of its source.
Kingpin Kodi addon is hosted in The Kingpin Repository and provides high-quality content with regular updates
- The source URL: https://wilson-fisk.github.io
Our next step will be to install the repository. For this, a media source needs to be added. We have already explained in our corresponding guide how to do this. Otherwise, follow the instructions below:
- Launch Kodi and click on the “System Settings” Icon.
- From the available options, select «File manager»
- Then select «Add source»
- Double click «<None>»
- Enter this link: https://wilson-fisk.github.io in the box as your media source. Be sure to type this exactly as provided. Click OK
- Your repo needs a name, type “ Kingpin“ in the box below, then press “Ok“.
- Again click OK
- Return to the System Settings home screen, and click the Add-ons Package Installer
- Select “Install from zip file“
- A short notification will popup to warn you that add-ons installed from zip ( excluding served repositories) will not be auto-update and must be manually updated. Click Yes to proceed.
- Now find the repository you named “Kingpin”
- Select repository.kingpin-xxx.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup Kingpin Add-on installed.
And this has been all regarding the repository installation. It is a valid process for any third-party repository.
Install Kingpin Kodi Addon
Now that you have the Kingpin Repo on your system, you need to install The Kingpin Addon.
- Go to Install from repository
- Select Kingpin Repo
- Then Video add-ons
- Select Kingpin
- Click Install
- Click OK to install the necessary addons and dependencies
- On the top right, a pop-up will let you know that your add-on is installed
Now go back to the Kodi home screen, Find the Add-ons tab on the left side menu, The Kingpin Addon should appear under the Video add-ons category. Open it and enjoy a huge library of movies and TV shows.
On the main screen, Kingpin addon lists all the available sections for media content
However, make sure to use a VPN to avoid any copyright infringement issues.
Setup Real-Debrid within Kingpin Kodi addon
The Kingpin Kodi addon is a streaming addon for watching movies and TV series on Kodi for both free and Debrid Links. This addon supports premium services such as Real-Debrid, All-Debrid, and Premiumize.
However, among all these services, Real-Debrid is the most recommended.
Real-Debrid is an online service that allows you to link your Kodi addon with your real-debrid account. The service is paid and offers unlimited access to multiple file hosts and can greatly improve the quality and quantity of available sources.
Before starting, make sure you have created a Real Debrid account, in case you don’t already have one. Then, start Kingpin Kodi addon from the Kodi Addons section, within the Video Addons section.
- In The Kingpin main menu, click Tools.
- Enter the My Accounts Settings option
- Under the Debrid Accounts tab, Select Authorize under Real-Debrid option
- Next, you will see a message showing an authorization code.
- You must enter the given code in your Real Debrid account to authorize The Kingpin access. To do this, go to this URL, enter the code displayed on Kodi and click Continue.
- In case you have not accessed your Real Debrid account, you will be asked to enter your access credentials.
- You may want to give a name to this new entry to easily identify it later
- If everything goes well, you will see a confirmation message on Kodi indicating that the authentication in Real Debrid was successful.
- And with this, you will have already configured Real Debrid in The Kingpin addon.
- Now go back to the Tools and select Kingpin Scrapers Settings
- Under Scraper Accounts option on the left-side menu click sync with My Accounts
- A notification will let you know when the My Accounts sync is complete. Click OK.
With this, Kingpin Kodi addon is completely set up and ready to use seamlessly on Kodi. Enjoy