How to Download, install and configure XCIPTV PLAYER
What is XCIPTV PLAYER
XCIPTV is a Media Player App For Android TV, Android Phone, and Android Tab. Easy to use and fully Customizable for OTT Service Providers. This application comes with two built-in Media Players ExoPlayer and VLC Player with Adaptive HLS Streaming. No 3rd party apps or players are required.
The User Interface is very simple and easy to navigate through. Most importantly, XCIPTV Easy to navigate using Android TV Remote and Dpad. This app can be installed on Android Phone, Tablet, and TV.
The official XCIPTV Player does not contain any media content. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location or any other media carrier that you own. It supports both the m3u and Xtream IPTV formats, EPG Xtream Codes Compatible API, EZHometech (EZServer), and M3U URL VOD with IMDb’s Info, built-in VPN support, and much more
- EPG support for API compatible with Xtream codes, EZHometech (EZServer), and M3U URL.
- Catch up with EPG
- VOD with information from IMDb
- Series with season and episodes
- Add TV, VOD, and series to favorites
- Backup and restore – Synchronization settings with multiple devices
- Schedule recording on internal or external storage (DVR)
- Program reminder from EPG view
- Schedule recording from EPG view
- Support Built-in VPN
- Branded version: ad on top of all channels. Supports multiple languages
- Brand version: Maintenance notification
- Brand version: Self-management portal for maintenance, notifications, and messages.
- Brand version: Send account expiration or other messages to a specific user.
- Brand version: change the portal address and update the contact information at any time.
- Brand version: Multiple portal support. No server or client-side configuration is required.
The official XCIPTV player does not contain any multimedia content. This means that you must provide your own content from a local or remote storage location or any other media provider that you own. XCIPTV Player Team does not condone or condone any other means of viewing illegal content that would otherwise be paid for.
XCIPTV Player configuration
The first step is to download the application from the Google Play Store
[Download onGoogle Play Store]
Once installed, a first screen will appear with the title Xtream Codes Compatible API as the first option to configure our account in the application, although there is also a second alternative, we will see both.
Option 1: Configure with Username / Password.
The first option, Xtream Codes Compatible API, allows us to configure the application with the account login data. We must enter the URL in the Enter XC API URL field.
And later we just have to enter without any type of error, respecting upper and lower case letters, our respective user in the Username field, and our password in the Password field. Ready!
Option 2: Configure with M3U List.
We can select the second configuration option in the icon in the lower right corner that says Settings, we select M3U URL which allows us to enter our M3U List found in the activation email. We enter our complete M3U List in the Enter M3U URL field, and we hit Sign In. Ready!
How to install XCIPTV PLAYER for PC
To install XCIPTV PLAYER ON A PC we are going to need an Android emulator. We recommend using Bluestacks as it is one of the best on the market or Nox App Player. To install it we will need a Windows 7 operating system or higher.
How to install XCIPTV PLAYER for PC with BlueStacks
Thanks to BlueStacks you will be able to run Android apps on your PC. BlueStacks works like the classic Android interface. Instead of using touch gestures, this virtual mobile is controlled with the mouse and keyboard.
- First of all, you need to install Bluestacks software on your computer or laptop: [Download BlueStacks]
- After Bluestacks, now you need to download the XCIPTV PLAYER APK file – Click here
- Open the Bluestacks application already installed on your PC / Laptop. In the left corner toolbar, you will find an option to Add APK. Upload the APK file using the option in Bluestacks.
- It will ask you about the location where you saved the downloaded APK. In my case, I have saved it to the desktop so I am selecting that.
- Now it will automatically install the app on Bluestacks. You will find t
he XCIPTV PLAYER on the applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
Now, you are all set to use XCIPTV PLAYER on PC.
How to install XCIPTV PLAYER for PC with Nox App Player
Nox App Player is a computer program for emulating an Android environment so that the user can play any game in the Play Store without using a mobile device. It is very useful for those users who have an outdated device or who prefer to take advantage of the power of their computer in the best Android games.
- First of all, you need to download the Nox App Player – https://en.bignox.com/ , click on the software to start the installation on your computer/laptop.
- Now, download the APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right corner of the toolbox, you will find an option to ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click I know.
- You must choose the APK from the download location. Since I saved it to the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in the Downloads area, select APK from there)
- Nox will automatically install the application. Open it from the home screen of the Nox app player.
- You will then be asked if you want to change your location from ‘World’ to any particular location. Initially, choose the later option.
- Now, you are ready to go with the app with some pre-existing website links built into the app.
Note: Use ESCAPE to return to the home screen or you can use the symbols to operate XCIPTV PLAYER on PC NOX app player.
Does Xciptv Player work on Smart TVs?
Yes… and this is the greatest news of this IPTV player. As long as the Operating System of your TV is Android TV OS you will be able to download, install, and run the XCIPTV Player on your big screen.
XCIPTV is also compatible with many Android TV boxes like Firestick, Mi box S, or Mi TV Stick. Again, as long as the TV Box runs on Android TV OS you will be able to install XCIPTV Player and run your IPTV list smoothly.