This guide with screenshots explains how to install Odds N’ Ends Kodi addon to stream a huge catalog of movies and series.
The process was performed on Kodi 19 Matrix, the latest version available to date, and should work fine on older versions such as Kodi 18 Leia.
The steps described in this post apply to all devices and platforms that support Kodi such as Android, Android TV, Fire TV, Linux, Windows, and more.
If you are new to Kodi, this ultimate guide will help you get started and set up the media center correctly.
Also, although it is not necessary, it is highly recommended to update Kodi to the latest version. Updates are always useful because they fix problems and make improvements.
About Odds N’ Ends Kodi addon
Odds N’ Ends kodi addon is a new Kodi video add-on that allows you to stream both free and Debrid Movies and TV Shows. Hosted in the Grindhouse repository, this add-on is fully compatible with the latest Kodi version 19 Matrix.
Odds N’ Ends Kodi addon is a third-party addon, which means it’s not hosted by the official kodi repository or supported by Kodi. Odds N’ Ends kodi addon has been around for a while and it has been updated regularly since its initial release.
Similarly to most addons, Odds N’ Ends kodi addon does not host any content. It uses web scrapers to fetch links from around the web and introduce them in a beautifully designed UI
Odds N’ Ends Kodi addon features a huge list of content, from movies to TV shows, Live TV and even music. So if you’re looking for something specific then this is the addon for you.
Odds N’ Ends Kodi addon also supports premium services like Real Debrid, Premiumize, and All Debrid.
With these services configured, Odds N’ Ends Kodi addon will help you get high-quality streams up to 4k for a buffer-free entertainment.
Thanks to its varied content, good quality playback and smooth navigation, Odds N’ Ends addon is considered among the best kodi addons for all types of media content
NOTE: The Odds N’ Ends add-on offers video content in English for most films, however, you can download subtitles. We show you how this works in with OpenSubtitles addon.
Install Odds N’ Ends Kodi addon
This section will guide you through the necessary steps to install Odds N’ Ends addon on Kodi. The process is quite simple and consists of three main steps:
- Enable installation from unknown sources
- Install the hosting repository
- Install Odds N’ Ends Kodi addon
Enable installation from unknown sources.
Keep in mind that the most interesting Kodi addons exist in third-party repositories. This means that before installing a third-party addon, you should allow Kodi to install from unknown sources. This option is disabled by default for security reasons.
- Follow this guide to enable unknown sources on Kodi.
Install the hosting repository
With the unknown sources option enabled, Kodi is now ready to install any addon or repository, regardless of its source.
Odds N’ Ends Kodi addon is hosted in The The Grindhouse Repository and provides high-quality content with regular updates
- The source URL: http:grindhousekodi.tk/repo
Our next step will be to install the repository. For this, a media source needs to be added. We have already explained in our corresponding guide how to do this. Otherwise, follow the instructions below:
- Launch Kodi and from the home screen, click on the gear icon to access the settings.
- Enter the File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Double click on “< None >”.
- In the URL bar, type the URL of the media source and press OK : http:grindhousekodi.tk/repo
- Enter a name for this source so you can easily recognize it later, and press OK. In this case we put “Grindhouse“.
- Again, click OK to confirm
- Now, from the settings page, enter the Add-ons browser “Open box icon“.
- Select “Install from a Zip file“.
- Click OK to bypass the installation warning
- Find the name of the source you just added in the previous step and click on it.
- Select “repository.grindhouse-xxx.zip” and click on it.
- Wait a few seconds until a popup message appears in the upper right corner telling you that the Repository is installed.
Install Odds N’ Ends Kodi addon
After successfully installing The Grindhouse repository, we need to install Odds N’ Ends Kodi addon:
- Again, on the settings page, go to the Add-ons browser and select Install from a repository
- Select The Grindhouse Repository
- Then, Video Add-ons
- Find the “Grindhouse” addon and click on it.
- Click on Install
- Click OK to install the additional addons needed for the crew addon work smoothly.
- In a few seconds, a popup message will inform you that Odds N’ Ends addon is installed.
And that’s all for the installation of Odds N’ Ends Kodi addon
To access your newly installed addon, return to the Kodi home screen. In the main menu on the left, scroll down and find the Add-ons option, under the Video Add-ons category, you should find Odds N’ Ends kodi addon
Odds N’ Ends kodi addon review
On the main screen, Odds N’ Ends addon lists all the available sections for media content
You can search for content in the Movies and TV Shows sections by sub-categories such as Trending, popular, Premieres, Latest Releases, Most watched this week, Box Office … and more.
This will help you easily navigate and decide what to watch. When you click on a link, it will start streaming at the maximum speed that your connection supports.
However, make sure to use a VPN to avoid any copyright infringement issues.