This guide with screenshots explains how to install Mad Titan Sports Kodi addon to stream a huge catalog of movies and series.
The process was performed on Kodi 19 Matrix, the latest version available to date, and should work fine on older versions such as Kodi 18 Leia.
The steps described in this post apply to all devices and platforms that support Kodi such as Android, Android TV, Fire TV, Linux, Windows, and more.
If you are new to Kodi, this ultimate guide will help you get started and set up the media center correctly.
Also, although it is not necessary, it is highly recommended to update Kodi to the latest version. Updates are always useful because they fix problems and make improvements.
About Mad Titan Sports Kodi addon
Mad Titan Sports kodi addon is currently a very stable Kodi video addon that allows you to watch Live Sports over the internet from various categories. Mad Titan Sports is located in the Magnetic Repository and is fully compatible with Kodi 19 Matrix
If you are a kodi user and a sports fun, you have undoubtedly heard of some video add-ons dedicated to watch live sports events for free. You couldn’t miss something like Spotowa addon, Rising Tides addon or the Loop. In the same drift, I am introducing today another high quality kodi video addon to watch live sports events and free. It is called Mad Titan Sports kodi addon from the Magnetic Repo
Similarly to most Movies & TV Shows addons, Mad Titan Sports kodi addon does not host any content. It uses web scrapers to fetch links from around the web and introduce them in a beautifully designed UI
Besides, Mad Titan Sports Kodi addon features a very simple interface. The main screen contains sections for Football, Basketball, College Sports, Wrestling Events, Soccer, Hockey, PPV, and more.
With Mad Titan Sports kodi addon, you can watch live events as well as replays and highlights. The content is well organised into a very smooth menu. Once you decide what to watch, Mad Titan Sports scrappers offer you loads of high-quality links to choose from. These links are generally available about 5 minutes before the game kick-off.
All these amazing features make of Mad Titan Sports addon one of the best Sports Kodi addons to watch live sports for free. All you have to manage is a smooth internet connection and get Mad Titan Sports addon installed on your media center, which I will show you in details in this guide.
Install Mad Titan Sports Kodi addon
This section will guide you through the necessary steps to install Mad Titan Sports addon on Kodi. The process is quite simple and consists of three main steps:
- Enable installation from unknown sources
- Install the hosting repository
- Install Mad Titan Sports Kodi addon
Enable installation from unknown sources.
Keep in mind that the most interesting Kodi addons exist in third-party repositories. This means that before installing a third-party addon, you should allow Kodi to install from unknown sources. This option is disabled by default for security reasons.
- Follow this guide to enable unknown sources on Kodi.
Install the hosting repository
With the unknown sources option enabled, Kodi is now ready to install any addon or repository, regardless of its source.
Mad Titan Sports Kodi addon is hosted in The Magnetic Repository and provides high-quality content with regular updates
- The source URL:https://magnetic.website/repo/
Our next step will be to install the repository. For this, a media source needs to be added. We have already explained in our corresponding guide how to do this. Otherwise, follow the instructions below:
- Launch Kodi and click on the “Settings” Icon.
- From the available options, select «File manager»
- Then select «Add source»
- Double click «<None>»
- Enter this link: https://magnetic.website/repo/ in the box as your media source. Be sure to type this exactly as provided. Click OK
- You need to enter a name for this source, type ” magnetic and press “Ok“.
- Again click OK
- Return to the System home screen, and click the Add-ons Package Installer
- Select “Install from zip file“
- A short notification will popup to warn you that add-ons installed from zip ( excluding served repositories) will not be auto-update and must be manually updated. Click Yes to proceed.
- Now find the repository you named “magnetic”
- Select repository.magnetic-xxx.zip
- In a few seconds, you will be notified that Magnetic Repository installed.
And this has been all regarding the repository installation. It is a valid process for any third-party repository.
Install Mad Titan Sports Kodi addon
Now that you have the Magnetic Repository on your system, you need to install Mad Titan Sports kodi addon.
- Again, on the settings page, go to the Add-ons browser and select Install from a repository
- Select Magnetic Repository
- Then Video add-ons
- Select Mad Titan Sports
- Click Install
- Click OK to install the necessary addons and dependencies
- Wait until the notification appears that Mad Titan Sports addon was installed successfully
Now go back to the Kodi home screen, find the Add-ons tab on the left side menu, Mad Titan Sports addon should appear under the Video add-ons category.
The main screen features section for various sports categories including Football, Basketball, College Sports, Wrestling Events, Soccer, Hockey, PPV, and more.
And this has all been the installation of Mad Titan Sports addon. However, don’t forget to use a VPN before streaming anything on kodi to protect your online streaming activities and avoid copyright infringement issues.
With a good VPN you will prevent yourself from malware. It masks your original IP and assigns you a new one to maintain anonymity while streaming. Our best recommendations are :
- NordVPN Review
- CyberGhost Review
- ExpressVPN Review
- Surfshark VPN Review
- PureVPN Review
- IPVanish VPN review