This guide accompanied by screenshots explains how to download and install Yacine TV APK on Firestick & Android TV to stream major sporting events around the world on the go and for free.
The steps described below apply to all devices and platforms that run Android and Android TV Operating Systems like mobiles, tablets, Android boxes, and Smart TVs with Android TV.
The installation instructions also apply to Fire TV OS devices which include Fire TV Cube, FireStick Lite, FireStick 4K Max, and FireStick 4K
If you are a sports fan looking for a good sports streaming app for your FireStick & ANdroid TV, this guide is for you. Try Yacine TV APK to watch loads of sports TV Channels and live matches on the go.
About Yacine TV APK
Obviously, there are plenty of online platforms that offer live sports events for free. The problem is that the quality of the streams is not that satisfactory to ensure a great streaming experience. Or, most of these platforms get offline during the games which makes users look for other stable alternatives.
>>> Check out our list of the best sports streaming applications
Yacine TV APK is an IPTV-based streaming application that uses Xtream UI servers to restream sports content. With this application you can live stream the best soccer games for free right on your mobile.
The app was created by a group of Arab developers but is still easy to use. It offers a menu with all the daily events which, although in Arabic, are easily recognizable due to the logos of the teams that will play. Often the links are in the Low format (for slow connections), SD (in low quality for those who do not want to consume too much MB of connection), and in HD (for those who love to see games in high quality).
The links provided are of decent video quality. They range from 244p to 720p. No full HD or 4k quality.
Besides, the latest version of this live streaming App does not come with a built-in media player. To be able to play the amazing content of Yacine TV, you will need to download and install YTV PLayer from the Google Play Store.
>>> Find out how to watch live sports on Kodi
As expected, Yacine TV APK contains is an Ad-supported application. Pop-ups show within the app mainly when you want to quit the player. But they are not very invasive and you will not feel that your game is abusively interrupted.
Moreover, this sports streaming app features a very easy-to-navigate user interface. All the available content is listed on the home page.
There are two main sections of content to choose from:
Live TV section with 24/7 broadcasting channels which include: Bein Sports Channels, Bein Entertainment, Arabic Channels, OSN Channels, MBC Channels, French Channels, and kids Channels.
Live events section where are listed the main events of the day. This section focuses mainly on soccer games from the most important European leagues such as Serie A, Liga Spagnola, Premiere League, Ligue 1, etc.
Though Yacine TV was designed for Android Mobiles, it can perfectly adapt itself to the big screen of your Smart TV or any Android TV device.
Yacine TV APK key features
- Requires Android OS 4+: this means that even with your old phone you can enjoy your favorite games.
- Very lightweight Application: With only 7 MB of size, Yacine TV is easy to download and install without occupying your storage space.
- A decent catalog of Live TV channels and Sports Live streams
- Free of charge: No hidden fees or subscriptions are required to watch Yacine TV content.
- Requires an external media player: the latest version requires YTV Player to be installed to play content.
- Provides schedules, stats, and tables for all the major European Football Leagues
Install Yacine TV APK on Firestick / Fire TV
Installing Yacine TV APK on Firestick / Fire TV would definitely expand the potential of this amazing streaming device.
To be able to use Yacine TV APK on a jailbroken Firestick, we should rely on the sideloading method. This means that Yacine TV is not available in the Amazon App Store, and the installation process requires the APK file of the app.
- This guide shows you how to jailbreak Firestick / Fire TV
There are several ways to sideload third-party apps on Firestick. The Downloader App method is the most straightforward. This is the one we are using for this guide which will be carried out in three steps:
- Install Downloader App
- Enable unknown sources
- Sideloading Yacine TV
Install Downloader App
- From your Firestick the Home screen, press on FIND then Search
- After clicking on the search box, an on-screen keyboard will appear. Search for the “Downloader app”
- Select Downloader app from appeared search results
- Tap on Download.
- Wait for the app to finish installing
- Once the app installed, click Open to launch Downloader
- A prompt will come up asking you to allow downloader to access your device. Click on Allow.
- If there is any new update for the downloader app, it will prompt you, so click OK.
Enable unknown sources
Before using Downloader App to install APKs, you need first to allow it to install from unknown sources. Follow these steps:
- From the Home screen open the Settings option ( Gear icon )
- Scroll down and select My Fire TV Click on it.
- Select Developer options.
- If Developer options doesn’t appear on this menu, this is how to activate it
- Then click Install unknown apps
- If you are using an older version, find “Apps from Unknown sources” and turn it ON to enable it.
- Find the Downloader App from the list and turn it ON.
Install Yacine TV APK on Firestick /Fire TV
Having met the above requirements, you Firestick is now ready to install any APK from outside the official App Store.
- Go back to the home screen and launch Downloader App
- Use the URL box and type this exact link:
- The Download will start immediately. You will have to wait till it finish downloading.
- After downloading, click on the Install
- Once finished installing, click on Done
- Then click on Delete to remove the APK file from your device to free up some space.
- Click on Delete again to confirm your action
To see your newly installed app, go back to your Home Screen and select Your Apps & Channels. Click on See All, scroll down till you find Yacine TV icon and move it up to the top for easy access.
Install Yacine TV APK on Android TV
The process will take three steps:
- First, we will install Downloader app from play store
- Second, we will enable installation from unknown sources for downloader app
- Finally, we will find, download and install the apk file
If the first two steps are already done for you, then skip directly to the third one
For this guide, we are going to go through the Downloader app method to directly sideload the Yacine TV APK file to you Android TV device, but you can download the APK on your mobile then transfer it to your Android TV to be installed. See how you can do that in this guide.
Install Downloader app
The first thing you need to do is to install the Downloader app, a powerful browser and file manager specifically designed for android TV based devices, and this is the element that interests us the most, since we will use it to download any apk on the net.
Say that the Downloader app is available in the official play store , so you can download it directly to your device.
Open Play Store, search Downloader >>> Install >>> Open
- Once launched, it will ask you to grant permission to access local storage. Since this is a file manager, it will need that permission to function. Just press Allow
- If there is any new update for the downloader app, it will prompt you, so click OK.
That’s it, your browser is now ready to use. just go to the search box, type an address or query to start surfing the net. And this is exactly how we are going to find and install apks on Android TV.
Enable Installation from unknown sources
The most interesting apps for Android TV are found in third-party sources. So, the first thing you have to do is enable installation from unknown sources . If not already done, just follow these steps:
- Launch your Android TV device and click on the “System Settings” Icon.
- Select Device Preferences
- Go to Security and restrictions
- Enter Unknown sources option
- Allow Downloader app to install from unknown sources
Sideload Yacine TV apk on Android TV
After having enabled installation from unknown sources, your device can now install any app you want from outside the official Play Store.
Once downloader app is ready to use, all you have to do is click on the Browser option and use the web browser to download any application in APK format.
To install Yacine TV apk, follow the steps below:
- Launch Downloader app and in the search box and type the download link: https://simturax.com/ytv then press GO
- Download should start immediately
- Once the file downloaded, Press Install
- Now click Done to go back to the previous screen
- Delete the installation package
- Again press Delete to confirm your action
- That’s it, Yacine TV APK is installed and ready to use.
- Go back to home screen, in the app drawer, find and open your app normally.
If you’ve gone through all the steps and can’t see the APK app installed on your Android TV, you’ll need to download and install a launcher . Sometimes there are applications that are not displayed on the main screen of the device or Smart TV with Android TV, don’t worry, it is totally normal.
Fortunately, the solution to this problem is extremely simple. The only thing you have to do is install an app like Sideload Launcher to see the sideloaded apps.
With the launcher downloaded, installed and started, you will be able to find that app that you have installed and that was not previously displayed on the main screen. Of course, you will have to get used to using this new interface, because this launcher changes the entire aspect of the interface of your Android TV.
Apart from the Sideload Launcher, you can also try many other alternatives from our list of the best Android TV Launchers then choose the one that best suits you.
Install Yacine TV APK on Android mobiles
Yacine TV APK is not available in the Play Store or Amazon app store. To install the Yacine TV App you need to use the APK file of the app.
We have explained to you the steps to download and install Yacine TV on your device using the APK file. Follow every step without skipping to install the app without any errors.
- First, you need to download the APK file from the below-given link. Make sure you have the necessary storage space in your device before download/installation.
- To install an app using the APK file you need to enable the “Unknown sources” option. Go to Settings -> Security -> Device and Management -> Unknown Sources. Turn ON this option to let the device allow you to install the app.
- Now open the Downloads folder and find the location of the downloaded APK file.
- Click on the APK file and the app will proceed to install. During installation, the app will request permissions to access Media files and file storage.
- Grant them access and the installation will be complete.
- You can now launch the app from the home screen of the device.
Note: If you get an error called “Blocked by play protect” then you can just click on install anyway to proceed with the installation
Download Yacin TV APK
Yacine TV APK cannot make its way to the official play store for copyright issues. There are similar names available on the play store but all is fake. You can download Yacine TV APK from this page fast and safe or you can visit the official website of the app
Yacine TV Alternatives
As Yacine TV doesn’t have many features and is pretty simple, you can try other sports streaming apps if you want to enjoy some additional features. Below are listed some of the best Yacine TV alternatives for FireStick & Android TV:
Yacine TV APK is a good option for sports fans looking for a sports app that allows them to watch live matches on their FireStick. This is an excellent option to enjoy HD quality sports streaming without spending anything.
Don’t forget to use a VPN before streaming anything on your FireStick to prevent yourself from malware. It masks your original IP and assigns you a new one to maintain anonymity while streaming. Our best recommendations are :
- NordVPN Review
- CyberGhost Review
- ExpressVPN Review
- Surfshark VPN Review
- PureVPN Review
- IPVanish VPN review