This guide with screenshots explains how to install Tide Kodi addon to stream a huge catalog of movies and series.
The process was performed on Kodi 19 Matrix, the latest version available to date, and should work fine on older versions such as Kodi 18 Leia.
The steps described in this post apply to all devices and platforms that support Kodi such as Android, Android TV, Fire TV, Linux, Windows, and more.
If you are new to Kodi, this ultimate guide will help you get started and set up the media center correctly.
Also, although it is not necessary, it is highly recommended to update Kodi to the latest version. Updates are always useful because they fix problems and make improvements.
About Tide Kodi addon
Tide Kodi addon is currently a very stable Kodi video addon that allows you to watch Live Sports over the internet .
Tide Kodi is located in the Ocean Repository and is fully compatible with Kodi 19 Matrix
If you are a kodi user and a sports fun, you have undoubtedly heard of some video add-ons dedicated to watch live sports events for free. You couldn’t miss something like Spotowa addon, Rising Tides addon or the Loop. In the same drift, I am introducing today another high quality kodi video addon to watch live sports events and free. It is called Tide Kodi addon from the Ocean Repo
To be more specific, Tide Kodi addon is limited to European football. If you want to keep an eye on European Major football leagues like La liga, Premier League, La ligue 1, Serie A and Bundesliga.. then this is a stop to consider.
With Tide addon, you can watch live events as well as replays and highlights. The content is well organised into a very smooth menu. Once you decide what to watch, Tide addon scrappers offer you loads of high-quality links to choose from. These links are generally available about 5 minutes before the game kick-off.
- See how you can create a simple, fast, and lightweight build for Kodi 19 Matrix
Install Tide addon on Kodi
This section will guide you through the necessary steps to install Tide addon on Kodi. The process is quite simple and consists of three main steps:
- Enable installation from unknown sources
- Install the hosting repository
- Install Tide Kodi addon
Enable installation from unknown sources.
Keep in mind that the most interesting Kodi addons exist in third-party repositories. This means that before installing a third-party addon, you should allow Kodi to install from unknown sources. This option is disabled by default for security reasons.
- Follow this guide to enable unknown sources on Kodi.
Install the hosting repository
With the unknown sources option enabled, Kodi is now ready to install any addon or repository, regardless of its source.
Tide Kodi addon is hosted in The Ocean Repository and provides high-quality content with regular updates
- The source URL: https://tinyurl.com/TIDEREPO
Our next step will be to install the repository. For this, a media source needs to be added. We have already explained in our corresponding guide how to do this. Otherwise, follow the instructions below:
- Launch Kodi and click on the “Settings” Icon.
- From the available options, select «File manager»
- Then select «Add source»
- Double click «<None>»
- Enter this link: https://tinyurl.com/TIDEREPO in the box as your media source. Be sure to type this exactly as provided. Click OK
- You need to enter a name for this source, type ” Tide” and press “Ok“.
- Again click OK
- Return to the System home screen, and click the Add-ons Package Installer
- Select “Install from zip file“
- A short notification will popup to warn you that add-ons installed from zip ( excluding served repositories) will not be auto-update and must be manually updated. Click Yes to proceed.
- Now find the repository you named “Tide”
- Select repository.ocean-xxx.zip
- In a few seconds, you will be notified that Ocean Repository installed.
And this has been all regarding the repository installation. It is a valid process for any third-party repository.
Install Tide Kodi addon
Now that you have the Ocean Repository on your system, you need to install Tide kodi addon.
- Again, on the settings page, go to the Add-ons browser and select Install from a repository
- Select Ocean Repository
- Then Video add-ons
- Select Tide
- Click Install
- Click OK to install the necessary addons and dependencies
- Wait until the notification appears that Tide addon was installed successfully
Now go back to the Kodi home screen, find the Add-ons tab on the left side menu, Tide addon should appear under the Video add-ons category.
The main screen features section for various sports categories including Football, Basketball, College Sports, Wrestling Events, Soccer, Hockey, PPV, and more.
And this has all been the installation of Tide addon. However, make sure to use a VPN to avoid any copyright infringements. Enjoy