This guide with screenshots explains how to install The EndZone 19 Kodi addon to stream your favorite sports and competitions – live and replays at no cost
The process was performed on Kodi 20 Nexus, the latest version available to date, and should work fine on older versions such as Kodi 19 Matrix.
The steps described in this post apply to all devices and platforms that support Kodi such as Android, Android TV, Fire TV, Linux, Windows, and more.
If you are new to Kodi, this ultimate guide will help you get started and set up the media center correctly.
Also, although it is not necessary, we highly recommend updating Kodi to the latest version. Updates are always useful because they fix problems and make improvements.
About The EndZone 19 Kodi Addon
The EndZone 19 Kodi addon is a great video source to watch sports and competitions – live and replays on kodi. It is one of the most popular third-party addons for all types of American Sports.
This is a third-party addon, which means it’s not hosted by the official kodi repository or supported by Kodi. Hosted in the Where The Monsters Live Repository,The EndZone 19 add-on is fully compatible with the latest Kodi version 20 Nexus.
The EndZone 19 Kodi addon has a simple, minimal yet functional interface. It has almost all the categories of content you want to watch. On the main screen you will find: NFL, NBA, MLB, MMA / Boxing, Wrestling and many more. If you are a fan of American Sports mainly American Football, then The EndZone 19 addon is a must have for you.
Thanks to its varied content, good quality playback and smooth navigation, The EndZone 19 Kodi addon is considered among the best kodi Sports addons for all types of media content
Install The The EndZone 19 addon on Kodi
This section will guide you through the necessary steps to install The EndZone 19 addon on Kodi. The process is quite simple and consists of three main steps:
- Enable installation from unknown sources
- Install the hosting repository
- Install The EndZone 19 Kodi addon
Enable installation from unknown sources.
Keep in mind that the most interesting Kodi addons exist in third-party repositories. This means that before installing a third-party addon, you should allow Kodi to install from unknown sources. This option is disabled by default for security reasons.
- Follow this guide to enable unknown sources on Kodi.
Install the hosting repository
With the unknown sources option enabled, Kodi is now ready to install any addon or repository, regardless of its source.
The EndZone 19 Kodi addon is hosted in The Where The Monsters Live Repository and provides high-quality content with regular updates
- The source URL: https://www.midian.appboxes.co/repo/
Our next step will be to install the repository. For this, a media source needs to be added. We have already explained in our how to add a source in kodi. Otherwise, follow the instructions below:
- Launch Kodi and from the home screen, click on the gear icon to access the settings.
- Enter the File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Double click on “< None >”.
- In the URL bar, type the URL of the media source and press OK : https://www.midian.appboxes.co/repo/
- Enter a name for this source so you can easily recognize it later, and press OK. In this case we put “Where The Monsters Live Repository“.
- Again, click OK to confirm
- Now, from the settings page, enter the Add-ons browser “Open box icon“.
- Select “Install from a Zip file“.
- Click OK to bypass the installation warning
- Find the name of the source you just added in the previous step and click on it.
- Select “ repository.wherethemonsterslive.zip” and click on it.
- Wait a few seconds until a popup message appears in the upper right corner telling you that the Repository is installed.
Install The EndZone 19 Kodi addon
After successfully installing The Where The Monsters Live Repository repository, we need to install The EndZone 19 Kodi addon:
- Again, on the settings page, go to the Add-ons browser and select Install from a repository
- Select The Where The Monsters Live Repository
- Then, Video Add-ons
- Find the “The EndZone 19” addon and click on it.
- Click on Install
- Click OK to install the additional addons needed for the addon work properly.
- In a few seconds, a popup message will inform you that The EndZone 19 addon is installed.
And that’s all for the installation of The EndZone 19 Kodi addon
To access your newly installed addon, return to the Kodi home screen. In the main menu on the left, scroll down and find the Add-ons option, under the Video Add-ons category, you should find The EndZone 19 Kodi addon
The EndZone 19 is a popular streaming addon for kodi that offers a wide range of live American Sports
The user interface of the addon is designed to be user-friendly and intuitive, with a variety of features and tools that make it simple to find and watch your favorite content.
It’s important to note that The EndZone 19 addon is not an official addon and it’s not available on the official kodi repo, it’s also not legal and its contents may be copyrighted and not authorized to be streamed.
Therefore, you should exercise caution when using this type of addons and consider using a VPN before streaming anything on your kodi to protect your online streaming activities and avoid copyright infringement issues.
With a good VPN you will prevent yourself from malware. It masks your original IP and assigns you a new one to maintain anonymity while streaming. Our best recommendations are :
- NordVPN Review
- CyberGhost Review
- ExpressVPN Review
- Surfshark VPN Review
- PureVPN Review
- IPVanish VPN review