This guide with screenshots explains how to install Swift Streams Kodi addon to stream loads Live TV Channels [ IPTV ] from all over the world.
The process was performed on Kodi 19 Matrix, the latest version available to date, and should work fine on older versions such as Kodi 18 Leia.
The steps described in this post apply to all devices and platforms that support Kodi such as Android, Android TV, Fire TV, Linux, Windows, and more.
If you are new to Kodi, this ultimate guide will help you get started and set up the media center correctly.
Also, although it is not necessary, we highly recommend updating Kodi to the latest version. Updates are always useful because they fix problems and make improvements.
About Swift Streams Kodi addon
Swift Streams Kodi addon is currently a very stable Kodi video addon with which you can watch a long list of TV channels from all over the world. In total about 1000 channels are included.
This live TV addon is a third-party addon, which means it’s not hosted by the official kodi repository or supported by Kodi. Hosted in The SouthPaw Repository, it is fully compatible with the latest Kodi version 19 Matrix.
With Swift Streamz you will have access to TV channels from all over the world. Lots of channels from all countries are included.
The channels are selected among the most common and famous channels in different countries, which will allow you to enjoy the addon to the fullest.
You can follow your favorite shows, including the latest news, Sports, Documentaries, and Movies. It is a free resource and there is no option to register or sign up. So, you can access the content directly.
Simply select the channels that you want to watch and enjoy them in real-time, thanks to the useful streaming option on Swift Streams Kodi. And most importantly, the free and accessible channels will make sure that you can always enjoy the addon.
The good news about Swift Streams Kodi addon for sports fans is that it has a dedicated section for sports channels where they can watch all important sporting events live
How to install Swift Streams Kodi addon?
This section will guide you through the necessary steps to install Swift Streams addon on Kodi. The process is quite simple and consists of three main steps:
- Enable installation from unknown sources
- Install the hosting repository
- Install Swift Streams Kodi addon
Enable installation from unknown sources.
Keep in mind that the most interesting Kodi addons exist in third-party repositories. This means that before installing a third-party addon, you should allow Kodi to install from unknown sources. This option is disabled by default for security reasons.
- Follow this guide to enable unknown sources on Kodi.
Install the hosting repository
With the unknown sources option enabled, Kodi is now ready to install any addon or repository, regardless of its source.
Swift Streams Kodi addon is hosted in The The SouthPaw Repository and provides high-quality content with regular updates
- The source URL: https://southpawlefty2468rocky.com/repo
Our next step will be to install the repository. For this, a media source needs to be added. We have already explained in our how to add a source in kodi. Otherwise, follow the instructions below:
- Launch Kodi and from the home screen, click on the gear icon to access the settings.
- Enter the File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Double click on “< None >”.
- In the URL bar, type the URL of the media source and press OK : https://southpawlefty2468rocky.com/repo
- Enter a name for this source so you can easily recognize it later, and press OK. In this case we put “southpaw“.
- Again, click OK to confirm
- Now, from the settings page, enter the Add-ons browser “Open box icon“.
- Select “Install from a Zip file“.
- Click OK to bypass the installation warning
- Find the name of the source you just added in the previous step and click on it.
- Select “repository.southpaw-xxx.zip” and click on it.
- Wait a few seconds until a popup message appears in the upper right corner telling you that the Repository is installed.
Install Swift Streams Kodi addon
After successfully installing The SouthPaw repository, we need to install Swift Streams Kodi addon:
- Again, on the settings page, go to the Add-ons browser and select Install from a repository
- Select The SouthPaw Repository
- Then, Video Add-ons
- Find the “Swift Streams” addon and click on it.
- Click on Install
- In a few seconds, a popup message will inform you that Swift Streams addon is installed.
And that’s all for the installation of Swift Streams Kodi addon
To access your newly installed addon, return to the Kodi home screen. In the main menu on the left, scroll down and find the Add-ons option, under the Video Add-ons category, you should find Swift Streams Kodi addon
Swift Streams kodi addon Review
Swift Streams is a very simple addon with very few configuration options. From the home screen of the addon you will see a list of countries and categories that will allow you to access the channels of that country or that category respectively.
In general, almost all the countries included are European or Asian. A section with movies from some countries is also included, but these sections don’t work too well and still need to be polished.
You can also see other special sections such as sports channels, science and nature channels or cartoon channels.
This was all about installing Swift Streams addon on Kodi. However, don’t forget to use a VPN before streaming anything on kodi to protect your online streaming activities and avoid copyright infringement issues.
With a good VPN you will prevent yourself from malware. It masks your original IP and assigns you a new one to maintain anonymity while streaming. Our best recommendations are :
- NordVPN Review
- CyberGhost Review
- ExpressVPN Review
- Surfshark VPN Review
- PureVPN Review
- IPVanish VPN review