This post will introduce Live Stream Player which is one of the best solutions for live TV channels and sporting events. This famous app can be installed on all devices and platforms that run Android and Android TV Operating Systems such as mobiles, tablets, Android boxes, and Smart TVs with Android TV.
What is Live Stream Player?
Live Stream Player is an Android application that has been around for several years but lately seems to have disappeared from streaming fans’ radars but in my opinion, it deserves a lot of attention.
The app itself doesn’t have any copyright-infringing content but despite this, it has been banned from the official Google and Apple stores for several years now. What is the reason for this ban? Now we’ll see.
The Live Stream Player app is a search engine with a video player attached. You use it by clicking on the top right of the search lens and typing in the word of interest.
For example, if you want to watch a match or a TV channel, you’ll have to type the name of the team or channel and click Enter. If available, the search engine will show you a list of results that you can see by clicking on it and then clicking on Play.
I have to admit that years later Live Stream Player still works perfectly. I don’t use it often but in times of need, it can always come in very handy.
How to download Live Stream Player
Live Stream PLayer is not available in the Play Store or Amazon app store. To install the App you need to use the APK file. We have explained to you the steps to download and install Live Stream PLayer on your device using the APK file. Follow every step without skipping to install the app without any errors.
The link below will take you to our download page apk.simturax, which is a trusted source that collects APKs of different applications and allows you to easily download them.
- First, you need to download the APK file from the below-given link using the browser on your android device. Make sure you have the necessary storage space in your device before download/installation.
- To install an app using the APK file you need to enable the “Unknown sources” option. Go to Settings -> Security -> Device and Management -> Unknown Sources. Turn ON this option to let the device allow you to install the app.
- Now open the Downloads folder and find the location of the downloaded APK file.
- Click on the APK file and the app will proceed to install. During installation, the app will request permissions to access Media files and file storage.
- Grant them access and the installation will be complete.
- You can now launch the app from the home screen of the device.
- Select your favorite movies using the search bar on the home page of the app and enjoy streaming.
Note: If you get an error called “Blocked by play protect” then you can just click on install anyway to proceed with the installation