This guide with screenshots explains how to install Gallifrey Kodi addon to stream a huge catalog of movies and series.
The process was performed on Kodi 19 Matrix, the latest version available to date, and should work fine on older versions such as Kodi 18 Leia.
The steps described in this post apply to all devices and platforms that support Kodi such as Android, Android TV, Fire TV, Linux, Windows, and more.
If you are new to Kodi, this ultimate guide will help you get started and set up the media center correctly.
Also, although it is not necessary, we highly recommend updating Kodi to the latest version. Updates are always useful because they fix problems and make improvements.
About Gallifrey Kodi addon
Gallifrey kodi addon is video addon that is all about the popular show Doctor Who. The main screen provides access to several packages related to Doctor who. Within each section there are other videos to discover.
Since the addon covers everything related to the show, you don’t need any other addons to stream this program. Furthermore, the addon is compatible with the latest Kodi Matrix 19 version.
Genocide Kodi addon is a third-party addon, which means it’s not hosted by the official kodi repository or supported by Kodi.
Gallifrey Kodi addon features a huge list of Doctor Who show packages. So if you are into the longest running show, Gallifrey is the addon you need. On the main screen you will find:
- 1st Doctor
- 2nd Doctor
- 3rd Doctor
- 4th Doctor
- 5th Doctor
- 6th Doctor
- 7th Doctor
- 8th Doctor
- 9th Doctor
- 10th Doctor
- 11th Doctor
- 12th Doctor
- 13th Doctor
- Sarah Jane Adventures
- Colorised Versions
- Missing Episodes The Recons
Gallifrey is a premium kodi addon, which means that a premium Debrid account is obligatory to explore the addon’s content.
With a premium service, Gallifrey Kodi addon will help you get high-quality streams for a buffer-free entertainment.
How to install Gallifrey Kodi addon?
This section will guide you through the necessary steps to install Gallifrey addon on Kodi. The process is quite simple and consists of three main steps:
- Enable installation from unknown sources
- Install the hosting repository
- Install Gallifrey Kodi addon
Enable installation from unknown sources.
Keep in mind that the most interesting Kodi addons exist in third-party repositories. This means that before installing a third-party addon, you should allow Kodi to install from unknown sources. This option is disabled by default for security reasons.
- Follow this guide to enable unknown sources on Kodi.
Install the hosting repository
With the unknown sources option enabled, Kodi is now ready to install any addon or repository, regardless of its source.
Gallifrey Kodi addon is hosted in The Crew Repository and provides high-quality content with regular updates
- The source URL: http://team-crew.github.io
Our next step will be to install the repository. For this, a media source needs to be added. We have already explained in our corresponding guide how to do this. Otherwise, follow the instructions below:
- Launch Kodi and from the home screen, click on the gear icon to access the settings.
- Enter the File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Double click on “< None >”.
- In the URL bar, type the URL of the media source and press OK :
- Enter a name for this source so you can easily recognize it later, and press OK. In this case we put “Crew“.
- Again, click OK to confirm
- Now, from the settings page, enter the Add-ons browser “Open box icon“.
- Select “Install from a Zip file“.
- Click OK to bypass this warning
- Find the name of the source you just added in the previous step and click on it.
- Select “repository.thecrew-xxx.zip” and click on it.
- Wait a few seconds until a popup message appears in the upper right corner telling you that the Repository is installed.
Install Gallifrey Kodi addon
After successfully installing The Crew repository, we need to install Gallifrey Kodi addon:
- Again, on the settings page, go to the Add-ons browser and select Install from a repository
- Select The Crew Repository
- Then, Video Add-ons
- Find the “Gallifrey” addon and click on it
- Click on Install
- Click OK to install the additional addons needed for Gallifrey addon to work properly.
- In a few seconds, a popup message will inform you that Gallifrey addon is installed.
And that’s all for the installation of Gallifrey Kodi addon
To access your newly installed addon, return to the Kodi home screen. In the main menu on the left, scroll down and find the Add-ons option, under the Video Add-ons category, you should find Gallifrey addon