This guide with screenshots explains how to install FOD Kodi addon to stream a huge catalog of of fight and wrestling Shows.
The process was performed on Kodi 19 Matrix, the latest version available to date, and should work fine on older versions such as Kodi 18 Leia.
The steps described in this post apply to all devices and platforms that support Kodi such as Android, Android TV, Fire TV, Linux, Windows, and more.
If you are new to Kodi, this ultimate guide will help you get started and set up the media center correctly.
Also, although it is not necessary, it is highly recommended to update Kodi to the latest version. Updates are always useful because they fix problems and make improvements.
About FOD Kodi addon
FOD Kodi addon offers a wide range of on-demand fight content. Hosted in the Narcasist Wizard Repository, this addon is fully compatible with the latest Kodi version 19 Matrix.
Similarly to Sports addons and most other Movies & TV Shows addons, FOD Kodi addon does not host any content. It uses web scrappers to fetch links from around the web and introduce them in a beautifully designed UI.
Besides, FOD Kodi addon features a very simple interface. The home screen introduces all content sections for UFC MMA / Replays, Non-Debrid UFC replays, MMA replays, UFC PPV, UFC Fight Nights and many more categories to choose from.
All these amazing features make of FOD Kodi addon one of the best kodi addons. All you have to manage is a smooth internet connection and get FOD Kodi addon installed on your media center, which I will show you in details in this guide.
Install FOD addon on Kodi
This section will guide you through the necessary steps to install FOD addon on Kodi. The process is quite simple and consists of three main steps:
- Enable installation from unknown sources
- Install the hosting repository
- Install FOD Kodi addon
Enable installation from unknown sources.
Keep in mind that the most interesting Kodi addons exist in third-party repositories. This means that before installing a third-party addon, you should allow Kodi to install from unknown sources. This option is disabled by default for security reasons.
- Follow this guide to enable unknown sources on Kodi.
Install the hosting repository
With the unknown sources option enabled, Kodi is now ready to install any addon or repository, regardless of its source.
FOD Kodi addon is hosted in the Narcacist Wizard Repository and provides high-quality content with regular updates
- The source URL: http://www.narcacist.com/repo/
Our next step will be to install the repository. For this, a media source needs to be added. We have already explained in our corresponding guide how to add a source in kodi. Otherwise, follow the instructions below:
- Launch Kodi and from the home screen, click on the gear icon to access the settings.
- Enter the File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Double click on “< None >”.
- In the URL bar, type the URL of the media source and press OK :
- Enter a name for this source so you can easily recognize it later, and press OK. In this case we put “narcasist“.
- Again, click OK to confirm
- Now, from the settings page, enter the Add-ons browser “Open box icon“.
- Select “Install from a Zip file“.
- Click OK to bypass the installation warning
- Find the name of the source you just added in the previous step and click on it.
- Select “repository.NarcasistWizard.zip” and click on it.
- Wait a few seconds until a popup message appears in the upper right corner telling you that the Repository is installed.
Install FOD Kodi addon
After successfully installing The Narcacist Wizard Repository, we need to install FOD Kodi addon:
- Again, on the settings page, go to the Add-ons browser and select Install from a repository
- Select Narcacist Wizard Repository
- Then, Video Add-ons
- Find the “FOD” addon and click on it.
- Click on Install
- Click OK to install the additional addons needed for FOD addon work smoothly.
- In a few seconds, a popup message will inform you that FOD Kodi addon is installed.
And that’s all for the installation of FOD Kodi addon
To access your newly installed addon, return to the Kodi home screen. In the main menu on the left, scroll down and find the Add-ons option, under the Video Add-ons category, you should find FOD poster
Once launched, FOD addon lists all the sections on the main screen. It offers a huge library of wrestling content
However, don’t forget to use a VPN before streaming anything on Kodi to prevent yourself from malware. It masks your original IP and assigns you a new one to maintain anonymity while streaming. Our best recommendations are :
- NordVPN Review
- CyberGhost Review
- ExpressVPN Review
- Surfshark VPN Review
- PureVPN Review
- IPVanish VPN review