In this post, I will show you how to install Flixoid APK on Firestick & Android TV to watch an extensive range of on-demand content including movies and TV Series.
The installation process is very straightforward and applies to all devices running Fire OS as their operating system including Firestick, Firestick 4k Max, Firestick Lite, Fire cube and more
These instructions also apply to Android and Android TV devices including mobiles, tablets, Android Boxes, and smart TVs with Android TV.
So, if you are an avid streamer looking for a way to watch your favorite movies and TV Shows on Android devices, then you should try out Flixoid APK.
What is Flixoid APK?
Since the shutdown of the legendary Terrarium TV, many alternative applications have made their way to the net, and most recently Flixoid has appeared as one of the most reliable options.
Flixoid is a movie app that may not need any introduction because it’s well known for its high-quality movies and tv shows. Everyone with an android phone can easily browse through a wide range of titles and find interesting content from movies and tv shows.
Flixoid is a lightweight app that doesn’t use much of your device resources. It will display all the trending content from Action, Comedy, Sci-Fi, and other genres on the home page for the best user experience. Moreover, you will get to read the complete information about any particular movie including IMDB Rating, Year Of Release, Start Cast, etc.
Flixoid APK has earned a great reputation as one of the oldest and the most popular streaming applications in the market. Flixoid has a massive collection of content sourced from your favorite apps like Netflix and amazon prime video.
Carrying a huge database of movies and TV shows, Flixoid APK has rapidly risen in ranks as far as third-party streaming applications are concerned. Flixoid carries old titles, popular titles, as well as the latest titles in movies and TV shows.
Flixoid APK features a very simple and easy-to-navigate user interface introducing two main sections of media content which are Movies & TV Shows. Each section contains multiple categories for you to pick what to watch.
Apart from simply bringing the content on your compatible device, Flixoid brings with it a lot of information regarding the title including release year, IMDB rating, and even about the cast and the crew.
With Flixoid APK, you will be able to find out the trending, popular tv shows, and movie stuff. Auto suggestions and recommendations from the Flixoid App are truly the best things that everybody is loving from different corners of the world.
The development team behind Flixoid makes sure that the app receives updates in the form of new content and bug fixes periodically so that the users don’t face any kind of issues while utilizing the services of the application.
Is Flixoid safe and legal?
In terms of safety, Flixoid has been tested and proves to be malware-free. Besides, we have never come across any user reporting any safety issues while using this app.
As for the legality, Movie HD offers copyrighted content which may expose you to some legal troubles for streaming content without the appropriate permissions.
Therefore, you should exercise caution when using this type of application and consider using a VPN before streaming anything on your FireStick to protect your online streaming activities and avoid copyright infringement issues.
With a good VPN you will prevent yourself from malware. It masks your original IP and assigns you a new one to maintain anonymity while streaming. Our best recommendations are :
- NordVPN Review
- CyberGhost Review
- ExpressVPN Review
- Surfshark VPN Review
- PureVPN Review
- IPVanish VPN review
Install Flixoid APK on Firestick / Fire TV
Installing Flixoid APK on Firestick / Fire TV would definitely expand the potential of this amazing streaming device.
To be able to use Flixoid APK on a jailbroken Firestick, we should rely on the sideloading method. This means that Flixoid is not available in the Amazon App Store, and the installation process requires the APK file of the app.
- This guide shows you how to jailbreak Firestick / Fire TV
There are several ways to sideload third-party apps on Firestick. The Downloader App method is the most straightforward. This is the one we are using for this guide which will be carried out in three steps:
- Install Downloader App
- Enable unknown sources
- Sideloading Flixoid
Install Downloader App
- From your Firestick the Home screen, press on FIND then Search
- After clicking on the search box, an on-screen keyboard will appear. Search for the “Downloader app”
- Select Downloader app from appeared search results
- Tap on Download button.
- Wait for the app to finish installing
- Once the app installed, click Open to launch Downloader
- A prompt will come up asking you to allow downloader to access your device. Click on Allow.
- If there is any new update for the downloader app, it will prompt you, so click OK.
Enable unknown sources
Before using Downloader App to install APKs, you need first to allow it to install from unknown sources. Follow these steps:
- From the Home screen open the Settings option ( Gear icon )
- Scroll down and select My Fire TV Click on it.
- Select Developer options.
- If Developer options doesn’t appear on this menu, this is how to activate it
- Then click Install unknown apps
- If you are using an older version, find “Apps from Unknown sources” and turn it ON to enable it.
- Find the Downloader App from the list and turn it ON.
Install Flixoid APK on Firestick
Having met the above requirements, you Firestick is now ready to install any APK from outside the official App Store.
- Go back to the home screen and launch Downloader App
- Use the URL box and type this exact link:
- The Download will start immediately. You will have to wait till it finish downloading.
- After downloading, click on the Install
- Once finished installing, click on Done
- Then click on Delete to remove the APK file from your device to free up some space.
- Click on Delete again to confirm your action
To see your newly installed app, go back to your Home Screen and select Your Apps & Channels. Click on See All, scroll down till you find Flixoid icon and move it up to the top for easy access.
Install Flixoid APK on Android TV
This guide accompanied by screenshots will show how to install Flixoid APK on an Android TV device. The process can apply to all devices sharing the same Android TV OS.
The process will take three steps:
- First, we will install Downloader app from play store
- Second, we will enable installation from unknown sources for downloader app
- Finally, we will find, download and install the apk file
If the first two steps are already done for you, then skip directly to the third one
For this guide, we are going to go through the Downloader app method to directly sideload Flixoid APK file to you Android TV device, but you can download the APK on your mobile then transfer it to your Android TV to be installed.
Install Downloader app
The first thing you need to do is to install the Downloader app, a powerful browser and file manager specifically designed for android TV based devices, and this is the element that interests us the most, since we will use it to download any apk on the net.
Say that the Downloader app is available in the official play store , so you can download it directly to your device.
- Open Play Store, search Downloader >> Install >> Open
- Once launched, it will ask you to grant permission to access local storage. Since this is a file manager, it will need that permission to function. Just press Allow
- If there is any new update for the downloader app, it will prompt you, so click OK.
That’s it, your browser is now ready to use. just go to the search box, type an address or query to start surfing the net. And this is exactly how we are going to find and install apks on Android TV.
Enable Installation from unknown sources
The most interesting apps for Android TV are found in third-party sources. So, the first thing you have to do is enable installation from unknown sources . If not already done, just follow these steps:
- Launch your Android TV device and click on the “System Settings” Icon.
- Select Device Preferences
- Go to Security and restrictions
- Enter Unknown sources option
- Allow Downloader app to install from unknown sources
Install Flixoid on Android TV
After having enabled installation from unknown sources, your device can now install any app you want from outside the official Play Store.
Once downloader app is ready to use, all you have to do is click on the Browser option and use the web browser to download any application in APK format.
To install MocaFilm HD apk, follow the steps below:
- Launch Downloader app and in the search box and type the download link:
- …. then press GO
- Download should start immediately
- Once the file downloaded, Press Install
- Now click Done to go back to the previous screen
- Delete the installation package
- Again press Delete to confirm your action
That’s it, Flixoid APK is installed and ready to use.
Go back to home screen, in the app drawer, find and open your app normally.
If you’ve gone through all the steps and can’t see the APK app installed on your Android TV, you’ll need to download and install a launcher . Sometimes there are applications that are not displayed on the main screen of the device or Smart TV with Android TV, don’t worry, it is totally normal.
Fortunately, the solution to this problem is extremely simple. The only thing you have to do is install an app like Sideload Launcher to see the sideloaded apps.
With the launcher downloaded, installed and started, you will be able to find that app that you have installed and that was not previously displayed on the main screen. Of course, you will have to get used to using this new interface, because this launcher changes the entire aspect of the interface of your Android TV.
Apart from the Sideload Launcher, you can also try many other alternatives from our list of the best Android TV Launchers then choose the one that best suits you.
Install Flixoid APK on Android mobiles
Flixoid APK is not available in the Play Store or Amazon app store. To install the Flixoid App you need to use the APK file of the app.
We have explained to you the steps to download and install Flixoid on your device using the APK file. Follow every step without skipping to install the app without any errors.
- First, you need to download the APK file from the below-given link. Make sure you have the necessary storage space in your device before download/installation.
- To install an app using the APK file you need to enable the “Unknown sources” option. Go to Settings -> Security -> Device and Management -> Unknown Sources. Turn ON this option to let the device allow you to install the app.
- Now open the Downloads folder and find the location of the downloaded APK file.
- Click on the APK file and the app will proceed to install. During installation, the app will request permissions to access Media files and file storage.
- Grant them access and the installation will be complete.
- You can now launch the app from the home screen of the device.
Note: If you get an error called “Blocked by play protect” then you can just click on install anyway to proceed with the installation
How to install Flixoid APK on Windows PC?
To install Flixoid APK on Windows PC using BlueStacks emulator, you need to follow these steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks emulator from this link: https://www.bluestacks.com/
- Open BlueStacks emulator and sign in with your Google account.
- Download the Flixoid APK file from this link: https://simturax.com/flixoid
- Drag the APK file to the BlueStacks emulator window to install it automatically.
- Launch Flixoid from the application library or the BlueStacks emulator home screen.
Flixoid Apk is a popular streaming app that lets you watch movies and TV shows on your Android device for free. It has many features that make it appealing to users, such as support for subtitles and Chromecast
However, it is also a third-party app that may not be safe or legal to use. Therefore, we suggest that you exercise caution when using Flixoid Apk or any other similar app. We also recommend that you use a VPN when streaming online to protect yourself from legal troubles and cyber threats.