In this post, I will show you how to install Fights on Demand Kodi addon on Kodi to watch an extensive range of on-demand combat sports shows and wrestling events.
The installation process is very straightforward. It was performed on Kodi 20 Nexus, the latest version available to date, and should work seamlessly on older versions such as Kodi 19 Matrix.
The steps described in this post apply to all devices and platforms that support Kodi such as Android, Android TV, Fire TV, Linux, Windows, and more.
If you are new to Kodi, this ultimate guide will help you get started and set up the media center correctly.
Also, although it is not necessary, we highly recommend updating Kodi to the latest version. Updates are always useful because they fix problems and make improvements.
So, if you are a wrestling fan looking for the best addon to watch your favorite combat Shows on Kodi, then you should try out Fights on Demand addon
What is Fights on Demand Kodi addon?
Fights on Demand addon is a very popular video addon among Kodi users from the Narcasist Wizard Repository that lets you watch an extensive catalog of on-demand combat shows and wreslting events.
Similar to most Movie addons, Fights on Demand addon doesn’t host any content on its own servers. Instead, it scraps the web and brings high-quality streaming links from the most popular hosting websites including torrent sites.
Fights on Demand addon features a very easy-to-navigate and clutter-free interface. The main screen lets you explore all content categories and genres including sections for UFC MMA / Replays, Non-Debrid UFC replays, MMA replays, UFC PPV, UFC Fight Nights and many more categories to choose from.
The best news is that Fights on Demand addon is available for download and installation on a wide range of devices and platforms that support Kodi such as Android, Android TV, Fire TV, Linux, Windows, and more.
This is a free addon that requires no subscription or a premium plan to access its content. All you have to manage is a smooth internet connection and get Fights on Demand Kodi addon installed on your device, which I will show you in detail in the coming sections
Thanks to its diverse content, high-quality playback, and easy navigation, Fights on Demand addon is considered one of the best Kodi addons for all types of media content.
Is Fights on Demand Kodi addon safe and legal?
In terms of safety, Fights on Demand Kodi addon has been tested and proven to be malware-free. Besides, we have never come across any user reporting any safety issues while using this app.
As for the legality, Fights on Demand Kodi addon offers copyrighted content which may expose you to some legal troubles for streaming content without the appropriate permissions.
Therefore, you should exercise caution when using this type of application and consider using a VPN before streaming anything on Kodi to protect your online streaming activities and avoid copyright infringement issues.
With a good VPN you will prevent yourself from malware. It masks your original IP and assigns you a new one to maintain anonymity while streaming. Our best recommendations are :
- NordVPN Review
- CyberGhost Review
- ExpressVPN Review
- Surfshark VPN Review
- PureVPN Review
- IPVanish VPN review
How to install Fights on Demand Kodi addon?
This section will guide you through the necessary steps to install Fights on Demand addon on Kodi. The process is quite simple and consists of three main steps:
- Enable installation from unknown sources
- Install the hosting repository
- Install Fights on Demand Kodi addon
Enable installation from unknown sources.
Keep in mind that the most interesting Kodi addons exist in third-party repositories. This means that before installing a third-party addon, you should allow Kodi to install from unknown sources. This option is disabled by default for security reasons.
- Follow this guide to enable unknown sources on Kodi.
Install the hosting repository
With the unknown sources option enabled, Kodi is now ready to install any addon or repository, regardless of its source.
Fights on Demand Kodi addon is hosted in The The Narcacist Repository and provides high-quality content with regular updates
- The source URL: http://narcacist.com/repo
Our next step will be to install the repository. For this, a media source needs to be added. We have already explained in our corresponding guide how to do this. Otherwise, follow the instructions below:
- Launch Kodi and from the home screen, click on the gear icon to access the settings.
- Enter the File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Double click on “< None >”.
- In the URL bar, type the URL of the media source and press OK :
- Enter a name for this source so you can easily recognize it later, and press OK. In this case we put “narcacist“.
- Again, click OK to confirm
- Now, from the settings page, enter the Add-ons browser “Open box icon“.
- Select “Install from a Zip file“.
- Click OK to bypass this warning
- Find the name of the source you just added in the previous step and click on it.
- Select “repository.NarcacistWizard-xxx.zip” and click on it.
- Wait a few seconds until a popup message appears in the upper right corner telling you that the Repository is installed.
Install Fights on Demand Kodi addon
After successfully installing Narcacist repository, we need to install the addon:
- Again, on the settings page, go to the Add-ons browser and select Install from a repository
- Select The Narcacist Repository
- Then, Video Add-ons
- Find the “Fights on Demand” addon and click on it.
- Click on Install
- Click OK to install the additional addons needed for Fights on Demand addon work smoothly.
- In a few seconds, a popup message will inform you that Fights on Demand addon is installed.
And that’s all for the installation of Fights on Demand Kodi addon
To access your newly installed addon, return to the Kodi home screen. In the main menu on the left, scroll down and find the Add-ons option, under the Video Add-ons category, you should find Fights on Demand addon
Once launched, the addon lists all the sections on the main screen. It offers a huge library of wrestling content
Don’t forget to use a VPN before streaming anything on kodi to protect your online streaming activities and avoid copyright infringement issues.
With a good VPN you will prevent yourself from malware. It masks your original IP and assigns you a new one to maintain anonymity while streaming.