- Sony and Apple have teamed up for an Apple TV Plus offer.
- PS5 owners can get a six-month subscription to Apple TV Plus.
- The offer is valid until July next year.
If you’re one of the lucky people to get your hands on a PlayStation 5, you would’ve received the PlayStation Collection of critically acclaimed PS4 games as part of the PlayStation Plus service. PS5 owners now have another cool perk though, in the form of a free six-month subscription to Apple TV Plus.
Sony announced the promotion on its website this week, and both existing and new Apple TV Plus subscribers can take advantage of it (although this isn’t available for people subscribing via Apple One).
All you’ll need is a PlayStation Network account and Apple ID, along with a PlayStation 5 — you can’t redeem the offer via a PC or smartphone. Check out the instructions below:
- Search for the Apple TV app in the PS5’s search bar, or find it under “all apps” in the Media section.
- Download and open the app, then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Sign in with your Apple ID or create a new Apple ID if you don’t have one yet.
The offer is valid from now until July 22, 2022, so you still have plenty of time to think about grabbing the subscription. This isn’t a US-only offer either, as the promotion is available in roughly 60 markets. These regions include Argentina, Australia, Germany, France, India, Malaysia, New Zealand, Russia, South Africa, the UK, and the US. You can check out the full list over here.