The Kelebek kodi addon is a program addon where we can install addons, repositories, wizards, scripts, configurations and more from the same place.
In other words, it is a tool that facilitates the installation of multiple addons, since it saves us the time of installing one by one, which makes it a much simpler and more practical way to install addons. It should be mentioned that when installing an addon, it will already be installed with all the necessary dependencies to function without problems.
Where to find it?
These instructions were run on the Kodi 18 Leia version. Follow these instructions to install kelebek addon and make sure you have access to all sports events, news, and other forms of sports content.
Remember that to follow the tutorial, Kodi must be clean, that is, with factory settings
How to install the Kodi kelebek addon
· Launch Kodi and click on the “System Settings” Icon.
· From the list of available options, select «File manager»
· Then select «Add source»
· Double click «<None>»
Enter this link: https://kelebekmariposas.github.io/Kelebek/ in the box at the top of your screen. Be sure to type this exactly as provided. Click OK
Your repo needs a name ” kelebek “ in the box below> then Select “Ok“.
· Return to the System Settings home screen> and Click the Add-ons Package Installer
· Select “Install from zip file“
· Find your repo under kelebek name
· You will find three files: addons, kelebek, wizard. Open kelebek and select script.kelebek.zip
· Wait for the top right to popup kelebek Addon Installed.
· We return to kodi home screen and select Add-ons tab > Program Add-ons > Kelebek here you can see the content of the kelebek addon and all the possibilities it can offer you
Congratulations! You just installed kelebek Addon on your Kodi platform! Everything is ready to use. Enjoy your new addon. Happy streaming!